E3 2015

Apr 27, 2015 at 11:45 PM
Serenity now, insanity later.
"..."
Reddeh Le Steddeh said:
and then money will rain from the sky, zayn will rejoin the backstreet boys and world peace will be solved

Every E3 Goes Something along these lines. Just substitute BO3 for some other game for previous years.

Dreamer--"Modest mouse and radiohead will release a new album, REM will get back together, and more importantly: a new red faction game will be released. Then after a great war is waged, a light will shine out of all of the darkness of pop culture, and that light is a god, for it is half li--"

Activision--(rudely interrupts)"That god is black ops 3! All bow down before your yearly released master!"

People of the yearly E3 release ritual: "All hail Black Ops 3! All Hail Black Ops 3!"

Bethesda cries quietly in the corner.

Crytek crys (get it?) in another corner, wishing people still cared about their games. But as they cryd in the corner, they realised a way to get back customers: Crysis 4. But then they realise that people don't are about crysis anymore, and just sit in their 8x HD corner with full antialiasing and great lighting effects.

Apr 28, 2015 at 4:46 AM
Perpetually out of it
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
I remember all those times every single AAA developer and their shiny multi-million dollar budget games get overshadowed by one solitary slightly more AAA shiny multi-million dollar budget game.
Happens every year, yeah.

Apr 28, 2015 at 11:24 AM
Forever 12
p195612-0-download.jpg
p195612-0-download.jpg

http://www.dorkly.com/post/64018/e3-is-gamer-christmas

^ E3 in a nutshell
p195612-0-download.jpg

btw, I hope that Nintendo dosen't announce a new mario game this year.

I'd hope for a Mother 3 localization, but fans already finished their own one, so really, there is no point.

Apr 28, 2015 at 5:05 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Parkraft123 said:
p195612-0-download.jpg
p195612-0-download.jpg
btw, I hope that Nintendo dosen't announce a new mario game this year.
Dude
its Nintendo

Like im not evens sure what else to say other than its "Nintendo".
There is always a high chance that they are going to make a new mario game.

Although who knows they could always just talk about Mario Maker and thats it for Mario but eh we will see I guess.

Apr 28, 2015 at 5:09 PM
Perpetually out of it
I think by "new mario" he meant new mainseries sidescrolling or 3D platformer.
Keep in mind last year there weren't any announcments for new mainseries mario games at the e3 conference.
Honestly I really hope they don't announce one either, especially an entry in the "new" super mario bros. games.
At least one spin off is pretty much a given.

Apr 28, 2015 at 5:29 PM
Yinga said:
I think by "new mario" he meant new mainseries sidescrolling or 3D platformer.
Keep in mind last year there weren't any announcments for new mainseries mario games at the e3 conference.
Honestly I really hope they don't announce one either, especially an entry in the "new" super mario bros. games.
At least one spin off is pretty much a given.
If thats the case then I have to agree. While fun to pick up sometimes the "new" mainseries mario games are really boring and generic.
If they do make a Mario game it better be fun and original like galaxy or 3d world etc.

Apr 28, 2015 at 7:43 PM
Forever 12
Mario Galaxy 3 would be amazing.

Galaxy 2 was already good, but playing a mario galaxy game in HD on the Wii U would be even better,

It'd be neat to see if they could utilize the touch screen in a game like mario galaxy.

Apr 28, 2015 at 8:10 PM
I'd be really up for mario galaxy 3. The wiiU has such pretty graphics already so seeing Mario Galaxy in HD would be stunning.

Perhaps maybe a new power-up involving using the touch-pad to use it would work

Apr 28, 2015 at 8:14 PM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Maybe it'll be easier to pick up the star bits using the touch screen than with the wiimote.

Apr 28, 2015 at 10:12 PM
tem go to colleg and make u prouds!!!
it wouldn't be though
the whole reason it works with the remote is because you're holding it in your hand while you play the game
you'd have to stop playing just to pick up star bits and that would be boring

Apr 29, 2015 at 2:47 AM
Offensive User
Parkraft123 said:
I'd hope for a Mother 3 localization, but fans already finished their own one, so really, there is no point.
Just because someone else did their own translation doesn't mean that they'll not localize it. There are so many other important aspects to consider. Take this for example:
http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/localization/localization.htm
With the resurgence of classic games via download services like Virtual Console and PSN, are fan translations harming the release of previous Japan-only titles? A few have come out, but why aren't more available?

Alexander at Atlus said it was expense, "Unless the localization has already been done, it's just not cost effective. It's a risky proposition to localize a sizeable game for download. To put fans' minds at ease, we consider every option, so if something doesn't happen it's because it's not feasible, not because we didn't think about it."

Apr 29, 2015 at 6:24 AM
Offensive User
Oh yeah

I just wanted to make the point that I really don't see an official localization for Mother 3 happening. Since the Mother series kind of has its own little niche, it's totally possible that people at the treehouse could feel that the game would not sell enough copies to justify localization costs.

Apr 29, 2015 at 3:03 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
More Wii U games. I don't care if it's F-Zero, Metroid, Star Fox, or just fucking Super Mario Carpentry.

Though a new F-Zero and new Metroid would be prefered.

Apr 29, 2015 at 3:29 PM
Stoned Member
"All your forum are belong to us!"
ILOVEVHS said:
More Wii U games. I don't care if it's F-Zero, Metroid, Star Fox, or just fucking Super Mario Carpentry.

Though a new F-Zero and new Metroid would be prefered.
Isn't Super Mario Carpentry technically mario maker? Carpentry is building... Making is building... Coincidence? I think not.

Apr 29, 2015 at 5:09 PM
I think I heard Nintendo say they wanted to find ways to improve F-zero before making a new one.

Although with all the crap-ton of F-zero stuff in MK8 who knows maybe they're hinting at a new one.

Apr 29, 2015 at 5:12 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
TekNerd said:
I think I heard Nintendo say they wanted to find ways to improve F-zero before making a new one.

Although with all the crap-ton of F-zero stuff in MK8 who knows maybe they're hinting at a new one.
Lies. Nintendo doesn't care about F-Zero much anymore

Apr 30, 2015 at 12:15 AM
Serenity now, insanity later.
"..."
On the subject of mario:

For the past few iterations of the sidescrolling mario games, it has been 1 per console:
Ds-NSMB
Wii-NSMB Wii
3Ds-NSMB2
Wii U-NSMB U

May 9, 2015 at 5:22 AM
The TideWalker
Modding Community Discord Founder
"That dog!"
Super Mario sunshine HD/2 would be a great thing

I really don't consider super mario 3D world a full fledged 3D mario game, it felt like super mario bros Wii take 3 in 3D

Mario galaxy 3 would be cool as well though.