guh I would totally check this out if I could actually buy things online

May 27, 2013 at 11:13 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
I wish I could make a game like that
*Slaps self in face*

May 28, 2013 at 6:14 AM
meep
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Alrighty I picked it up, enjoying it so far. I've always had a distaste for hack and slashes because they're usually set up so you press the attack button three times and then HOLY SHIT YOU'RE FLYING THROUGH THE AIR LOCKED ON TO THE NEAREST ENEMY DOING MASSIVE FLASHY COMBOS THAT YOU CAN'T CANCEL and no sir I do not like it

But this gives me more of a Castlevania vibe than a hack and slash vibe, there's a nice roll dodge that interrupts any combos you might be in the middle of and (at least so far) it has just the right amount of simple combos that you can chain together nicely on your own. It feels like I'm playing the game instead of pressing buttons and watching my character play the game for me.

Also I was right about the character designs, a lot of them are nice but others just make me feel straight up uncomfortable because they look like I should be seeing them in poorly drawn risque art on DeviantArt's anthro section instead of in a game I bought on Steam.

May 28, 2013 at 7:47 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Noxid said:
Who even makes console exclusive games these days anyway I mean come ON.
I can think of a few...

May 28, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
A friend on Skype was telling me that the reason this game took seven years to finish was because it was one artist doing all the work

This makes me sad because at the rate I'm going it's going to take me seven years to learn how to draw in the first place ;-;

Jul 2, 2013 at 6:11 PM
meep
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Bumpity bump!
Just letting those who don't frequent Steam know that the game is on sale for 50% off until Thursday.

Jul 3, 2013 at 10:12 AM
"Huzzah!"
Thanks Yakkers! I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't pointed out the sale. I went ahead and bought it, even though I was trying to wait a while to buy anything, since I just purchased Megabyte Punch. But this game just looks too good to pass up! Installing now. Can't wait to play it!