Download my edited game!

Apr 8, 2006 at 1:33 AM
"Huzzah!"
I did some minor stage & some moderate plot editing added new area's and the ways to get to them are secret & could be easilly overlooked there is a way to get eather both the spur & machine gun or the snake & machine though I wont say how I will say that It has to do with the order in witch you get them & it involves some backtracking

In the file I have included of coarse the game & all it's nessary files, sues workshop, a hex editor, a list of known TSC script commands, a list of known sprite numbers, & both of the profile hacking guides on the tribute site

& it's a self extracting .zip file so you dont need a zip program to use it

so if you want to download it click here & give me some feedback

New Updated Version! click here

it's still not quite done yet so expect more updates

the newest version's in a different thread click here

Apr 8, 2006 at 11:49 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
nice game but it takes years to get to the edited part
and in the sprites.txt is a nice link ^^

Apr 8, 2006 at 2:53 PM
Been here way too long...
"..."
In the power room the background robot heads seem to be in the foreground. It looks really wierd...

Balfrog has the boss glitch thing... Do you explain how to get around that in one of the read me's?

In the fight with Curly there is come wierd script stuff... Are there "on hit" events going on in that fight. One of the mimiga kids hit me for 10 damage, and I just stood there taking curlys machine gun shot and it went right through me. You are invincible durring events, and if an event starts while you are in the invicncible hit stun it cancels it. You can't go into the item menu or map either, other side effects of being in an event. I can look at it in Sue's workshop if you need help figuring this one out.

Game crashed on my way to Jenka. Can't imagine why... didn't happen my second time around.

Should there be a fire in Jenka's fireplace? The script is different for Jenka's house 1 and 2.
You can go to the old seal chamber, but you can't get back... you have to let yourself drown or restart.

Apr 8, 2006 at 4:27 PM
"Huzzah!"
SeriousFace said:
In the power room the background robot heads seem to be in the foreground. It looks really wierd...

Balfrog has the boss glitch thing... Do you explain how to get around that in one of the read me's?

In the fight with Curly there is come wierd script stuff... Are there "on hit" events going on in that fight. One of the mimiga kids hit me for 10 damage, and I just stood there taking curlys machine gun shot and it went right through me. You are invincible durring events, and if an event starts while you are in the invicncible hit stun it cancels it. You can't go into the item menu or map either, other side effects of being in an event. I can look at it in Sue's workshop if you need help figuring this one out.

Game crashed on my way to Jenka. Can't imagine why... didn't happen my second time around.

Should there be a fire in Jenka's fireplace? The script is different for Jenka's house 1 and 2.
You can go to the old seal chamber, but you can't get back... you have to let yourself drown or restart.

I had no Idea about the robot heads or the fight with curly but the fireplace in jenka2 &the script are supposed to be there

in the underwater there are ledges on the right side of the wall that are spaced specificly for the booster v2.0 or you should be able to survive rocketing up tunnel leaning towards the left wall with the machine gun

also you can get back to jenka2 from Osc by going up to the top of the pillar pressing down then going into that red block in the lower right corner & pressing down

Apr 8, 2006 at 4:55 PM
Been here way too long...
"..."
You can't do those thing unless u have a booster or machine gun tho. I opted to skip machine gun and found myself 100% stuck.

Jenka 1 and 2 are differen't places. If you copy paste what u got in jenka 2 to jenka 1 it should be better.

Oh yea! I skiped to some of the end game stuff. Your house in the clouds is really tight! And the boss fight where you get 50hp at the end was really fun.. It might be more fun though if you take out the little grove on the right wall. With fireball standing there its too easy. Maybe have you start in the middle too, for extra evil.

Looks great, can't wait to get there legit. Also, I this might just be me, but i think zone changes look really strange with out <FAI and <FAO, just something to think about.

Apr 8, 2006 at 11:13 PM
"Huzzah!"
New Updated version! click here

it has many changes includeing an alternate version of hell I've also included a Boss.exe for all the bosses affected by the Sue's Workshop glitch

Apr 10, 2006 at 7:56 PM
"Huzzah!"
Anyone have any comments or suggestions or anything?