Does anyone know what this is about

Dec 22, 2019 at 5:24 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
I don’t speak any Japanese, but the video seems interesting. I was wondering if anyone can inform me on what’s actually being said.

Dec 22, 2019 at 9:24 AM
"Huzzah!"
Well, the video itself is from 2016 so I wouldn't be expecting anything for now.
That being said, sorry, but I don't speak Japanese...

Dec 22, 2019 at 11:37 AM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Little life lesson despite the meming about it there are online free translators you can make use of (even if they are not 100% accurate) in case you have been living under a rock.
I already kinda found out just from seeing "3ds" and dates but a quick throw through a translator hints that this is could just be an ad for the 3ds version, or at least some sort of announcement.

Dec 22, 2019 at 2:33 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Little life lesson despite the meming about it there are online free translators you can make use of (even if they are not 100% accurate) in case you have been living under a rock.
I already kinda found out just from seeing "3ds" and dates but a quick throw through a translator hints that this is could just be an ad for the 3ds version, or at least some sort of announcement.
oh it’s ad for sure, I know that for a fact. i was just more curios on what he’s saying about Cave Story since it’s the first time he has directly talked about it since 2016. Also I’m actually in a position at the moment where i can’t really use one lol, I should be able to in a couple of days tho, so i’ll just do it then.

Dec 24, 2019 at 6:12 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"