Disney - freakshow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 14, 2014 at 8:46 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Judging how some ex Disney stars behave...what comes next? I am afraid that many will see "the naked truth" about their ex idol... I wanted to post some video as illustration, but it's NSFW...anyway what do you think about all this?

What if Disney was infected by Hollywood?

p185028-0-j9c79ue.jpg

Jun 14, 2014 at 9:59 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
war dirty tortures
a stinging commentary

Jun 15, 2014 at 12:32 AM
The Preacher
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
I like how being gay or changing one's haircut or clothing style seems associated with the idea of decadence and being a freak
Also you do know that the first pic you whited out was *already* censored right?

Jun 15, 2014 at 12:42 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
Disney's too cheap to change their characters up like that :cool:

Jun 15, 2014 at 5:04 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Bellzinga

Jun 15, 2014 at 2:17 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Except celebs aren't nessecarily idols and may just be human beings dealing with intense stress about their public image, which may or may not get intervened by PR-people telling you what you should do with your life. There are people tuning in on you everywhere, who will blow up anything you say or do out of context just to fill a newspaper. That these people might turn up to be humans with flaws underneath their idealized image will only shock you if you are really dumb or naive.

Either that, or you just wanted to show off some artwork you found on the net. Either way works, i guess.

Jun 15, 2014 at 8:58 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
ElecMaw said:
will only shock you if you are really dumb or naive.
Or if they happen to ride and... do some things... with an inflatable male human reproductive organ on a concert...

Jun 15, 2014 at 10:53 PM
OH NO THAT WOMAN IS TOUCHING A PHALLIC SYMBOL HIDE THE CHILDREN

Jun 16, 2014 at 1:05 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
What buzzfeed fueled content thread will happen next

Jun 16, 2014 at 3:33 AM
Offensive User
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Wild Desu said:
What buzzfeed fueled content thread will happen next
A quiz where we answer some questions and buzzfeed decides on which videogame we are

Jun 17, 2014 at 2:05 PM
trickybilly said:
Or if they happen to ride and... do some things... with an inflatable male human reproductive organ on a concert...
It'll prob be for the better if i erase this w/e

Jun 17, 2014 at 3:59 PM
Professional Whatever
What
What the hell are you talking about
Who's comparing disney to tragedies I honestly can't understand what post you're upset about

Jun 17, 2014 at 7:05 PM
Doors said:
What
What the hell are you talking about
Who's comparing disney to tragedies I honestly can't understand what post you're upset about
I'm referring to the second last image TB posted, with the plane crashing into the disney castle. I cannot find any reason why that is nessecary to post in the first place, other that it's just needlessly offensive just like the rest of the pics. I cannot form anything meaningful out of it other than "gays, scene kids and people who snort cocaine are bad, let's use a picture recreating 9/11 to prove my point".

I'm honestly confused about this thread. Is Billy just showing off some artwork he thought would be cool? Is he just showing a 'what if' situation about Disney turning all super edgy? Or is it just him ranting about people doing stuff he doesn't like under the guise of some artwork? This topic was about Miley Cyrus riding a giant inflatable cock and calling her out on it before TB changed the subject, making this whole thing all the more confusing.

Nobody else in the thread seems to get what this thread is all about either, but he doesn't seem like the kind of guy who'd be all judgemental and shit which is what shocks me the most about this. All i can say is that i don't like it, from what little i can understand of it. Maybe this post is one giant misunderstanding on my part and i owe a hearty pardon to Billy.

Jun 17, 2014 at 7:54 PM
Professional Whatever
I don't think having a single image in the collection that you think is negative gives you right to shun this entire thread and tell everyone to get their act together, it's not like it was further discussed besides fab referencing it once

From what I can see tb was just showing his discontent in seeing disney characters turn out to be bad people, and just grabbed images that showed disney characters in scenarios that would not be shown in disney movies, though he put in some pictures that don't really help his point

Just relax no one is going crazy or comparing 9/11 to anything

Jun 17, 2014 at 9:03 PM
Miley Cyrus isn't a Disney character. Hannah Montana was. Disney had nothing to do with Miley's recent performance.
Everybody who posted in this thread is retarded.

Jun 18, 2014 at 1:55 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
When a thread gets to the point that cartoon characters are being considered as real beings, it needs to stop (not that this was a great idea to start with)

Status
Not open for further replies.