Did you ever started a mod before forgetting and never touching it again ?

Did you ever forgot about a project to the point that you don't even remember the stuff that happen

• Yup

• Not really...

• Srsly how did you did that ?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sep 17, 2018 at 9:15 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Yesterday, while going through file and old stuff that I maked, I noticed an old mod that I think I started in early Summer before never touching it again.
Thinks the point of the mod was to make a sort of action mod in dreams and in life doing pretty much nothing.
It Was located just on my desktop for 2 months, and I never ever noticed it again :/
The name of the mod was "Gabe Story", with an incredible name like that, you probably think it would be a meme/shitmod ?
Well...No, it was more of a Wtf but still logical type of shitmod (if I do remember -_-(god how did I forgot so much X))
Except the incredible title, the project was really just starting but I know that there's a lot to fix.
Gabe Story ~ MeMe 17_09_2018 21_57_41.png
Wow what happen with the B ?
And also Gabe with really dark Hair, (he look like a guy in those Punk group now that I rethink about it)
Gabe Story ~ MeMe 17_09_2018 22_05_14.png
Wow...Even the Text Box is fucked up...
And that all...Yup maybe I'll retry doing this back to scratch...

Sep 17, 2018 at 9:33 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
I think I have like 4 or 5 canceled mod projects, not counting the ones I actually released but just never finished.

Sep 17, 2018 at 9:37 PM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I had a mod in mind for April Fool's day earlier this year, it was supposed to be a lost, unreleased mod from the Windows XP days, I even worked on it through VMWare for a more authentic proof