Dead frontier

Jul 21, 2010 at 7:58 PM
The Bucket Fairy
"..."
"Evilzombie" said:
http://fairview.deadfrontier.com/onlinezombiemmo/

So, it's a online browser zombie killing MMO . You start by making a char *derp derp* after that you start in the outpost. You could take a quest and leave the town to KILL AND SCAVANGE FOR STUFF. Level up and kill some more. Trade and so on. Try it out and tell what you think about it.
I just lost everything.

Jul 21, 2010 at 10:53 PM
"Huzzah!"
Hey, that where my main community is...

Actually, I've been there for a year now and I don't plan on leaving. It's actually a great community, kind of like this one, except people post more often there.

Gamewise, starting is a lot easier than it used to be. You start off with more money, and an actual gun with ammo instead of just a Pen Knife only. It's pretty fun, but it's still in Beta. It recently became 3D graphic instead of flat 2D, and it's pretty cool so far. And aside from in case you want to buy a Gold membership or Credits to give you extra help in the game, it is and will always be completely free.

It's a one man job for the Admin there and gets little help from others, so he's done a pretty good job on his own. If you want to at least try it out or give it a look, here's a link since the one in OP is broken.

http://www.deadfrontier.com/

Jul 22, 2010 at 7:23 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Thank you mike seventy three i shall now quit this forum and join yours

Jul 22, 2010 at 7:31 PM
The Bucket Fairy
"..."
The link in the OP isn't broken. The forum I quoted it from automatically turns pasted links into working links and the site ignored it because it was in quote tags.
Also that had to have been the slowest first reply I have ever seen.

Jul 22, 2010 at 8:16 PM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
I had an account there that got deleted because of inactivity... the game play was ok, and the community (at least in the subforum I went to, suggestions) was pretty horrible. I actually got a suggestion of mine (electricity) in, so it might be implemented(?) in the future.

I got to about lv. 7 I think.

Oh, and my account was named Smoke. I might join again because of the 3D finally being released etc.

Jul 22, 2010 at 8:31 PM
meep
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I think I just came.
I've been waiting for somebody to make something like this, and had plans to do so if it didn't arise in the near future.

EDIT: Well not quite what I had in mind, but still interesting nonetheless.