Conspiracy Theory

Apr 24, 2012 at 11:12 PM
Offensive User
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
I have a conspiracy regartding LunarSoul (MagicDoors to those who do not know) and HadenStudiso. One that you would shed tears of happieness, yet allow you to scream in horror and terror. Before I present my theory, allow me to go over several points:

POINT NUMBER ONE: JOIN DATE AND OTHER FORUM STATISTICS

First lets's lok at Lunarsoul's join date. January 13th, 2011. Now, Hayden joined the forums December 31st, 2011. How is this importsant? Well HAYDEN AND LUNARSOUL JOINED AROUND THE SAME TIME OF THE YEARS, which was around New Year's Day of 2011 and 2012, respectively.
Another Statistic that both of these members share is the amount of posts per day that they have. Loonarsoul has a little over 5, while Hayden's posts per day round up to 4. As you can tell, 4 is a very close number to 5, in case anyone did not know and wants to contradict it.
Now, there is a statistic that does not seem to go well, and this is the amount of friends and their reasons why. LunarSoul has around 40 online friends, and is very LIBERAL about it. Hayden, on the other hand, has only six online friends, and is very very CONSERVATIVE about it.

POINT NUMBER TWO: FORUM BEHAVIORS AND OTHER SHENANIGANS

Now, I don't want to go into detail for the risk of having my account b4nn3d, but the beginning of LunarSould's behavior was not the most favorable. Now, Hayden's also starting out his adventures in the CSTSF, and to some people, he also hasn't been favorable as well. [/notgoingintomoredetail]
Another behavior that they both share is their love for makig Caev Stroy moads, and live to make it as perfect as possible. Coincidence? Possibly. But in the end my point will make more and more sense.

Now in the end: here's my conspiracy theory...
HAYDENSTUDIOS AND LUNARSOUL ARE THE SAME PERSON FROM DIFFERENT DIMENSIONS
p151236-0-rdppb.jpg

:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0

also I was just notified that both of these interdimensional people have two words in their names with no spaces! Also, the second one starts with an "S!" Also, The "M" in MagicDoors looks like an "H!" THE PLOT THiCKENS

Apr 24, 2012 at 11:36 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
So we should ban them for being alt accounts?????

Apr 24, 2012 at 11:44 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Tchniclay they are not alt accounts because THEY ARE FROM DIFFERNT UNVIRESES

Apr 24, 2012 at 11:48 PM
Based Member
Is it just me, or is that a picture from that Star Wars Prequel trilogy parody I uploaded to my youtube account? If you had looked at the credits of that video, you'd know that's not me. I played Yoda and Anakin Skywalker in that video, not Obi-Wan Kenobi. I'll assume that guy on the left is MagicDoors. Anyway, if you're absolutely freaking serious, I'm preeeeeety sure that admins and/or moderators can do IP checks, so I'm just going to let Andwhy, DT, GIR or Nox do that and prove you wrong instead of go "wat!?!? i r not magicdoorz or looner sol!!!!"

Apr 24, 2012 at 11:49 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
I hope you realize this topic is a joke. Sebti just found a strange coincidence and isn't seriously thinking you guys are the same person.

I have another theory: MIGMAZAK AND DUALHACK ARE SAME PERSON

Apr 25, 2012 at 12:31 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
Anyway, if you're absolutely freaking serious, I'm preeeeeety sure that admins and/or moderators can do IP checks, so I'm just going to let Andwhy, DT, GIR or Nox do that and prove you wrong instead of go "wat!?!? i r not magicdoorz or looner sol!!!!"

Well clearly you wouldn't have the same IP of you were from alternate universes.

p151241-0-irtu7.gif

Apr 25, 2012 at 3:56 AM
Based Member
Seeing as how just about nobody here knows what I look like, nobody else probably cares. But seeing as how I'm me, and know what I look like in real life, the fact that the right half of that picture isn't actually me totally kills the joke.

Apr 25, 2012 at 5:18 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
Does this look like a joke to you?

Apr 25, 2012 at 5:23 AM
Based Member
[sarcasm]Does this look like a joke to you?[/sarcasm]
I hope you realize this topic is a joke. Sebti just found a strange coincidence and isn't seriously thinking you guys are the same person.
diph.php

Oh, and it would have been a lot funnier if he had mentioned that we're both 15, and that we both have either revived a popular mod, or are going to in the near future.

Apr 25, 2012 at 4:07 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
I GAVE THAT PLOT PECTIN

PLOTS LOVE PECTIN

get it, cuz pectin thickens things...

Apr 25, 2012 at 8:52 PM
daughter of chivalry
Oh what would we ever do without you?

Feb 7, 2013 at 10:58 PM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
I have a new theory, one for which I have gathered astounding evidence in the last couple of days.
I'll begin with this post by cultr1:
cultr1 said:
Okay, hold on now, let's step back and take a look at the facts:

A. Carrotlord only pretended to be nice to us. Why would he do that if he didn't have a reason? Carrotlord clearly has a plan for us, which makes even more sense wen we consider:

B. Carrotlord showed us he is akin to Thor, with Mint as his Mjolnir. As we all know, Mjolnir was not created by Thor himself, it was given to him. Carrotlord is just the messenger here, and how does that old saying go? Don't shoot the messenger. By banning him we did just what that age old phrase warned us not to do. Case closed.

C. On top of this, Carrotlord hated Fire1052. At first, this doesn't make any sense, since Fire was a nice guy who did nothing wrong, a pleasure to be around normally. The answer lies within Fire's secret programming hobby, he was about halfway through creating his own language when he was banned, called Lint. Fire was clearly trying to overturn Carrotlord's upcoming gift to his subjects with a sacrilegious code, designed to lead us astray from the true path.

I conclusion, Carrotlord has done nothing but bestow us with the gift of his presence and his language of the future, and as such he should be unbanned immediately.

1. Carrotlord did not have a plan, he had a mission, given to him by one higher up. I have an idea as to who this may be, but Ill get to that later in the post.

2. Carrot likened himself to Thor. Thor is a god that essentially answered only to his father, Odin. There is another God that answered only to his Father, and that is Jesus. Therefore Carrot could easily be likening himself to Jesus. Carrot was sent by a higher power to this Earth, just as Jesus was.

3. If Carrot is the messenger, and Mint given to him, Mint must have been made by a higher power.

4. Carrot joined approximately three years ago, the same amount of time that Jesus' ministry took. And what happened at the end of Jesus' minsitry? He was crucified, betrayed by someone who used to be his friend, Judas.

5. Noxid used to be Carrot's friend, or at least, respected him.

Looking at these ideas, one can easily conclude that Carrotlord is Jesus, and Noxid Judas! But if Carrot was Jesus, then who sent him...?

Well, Carrot likened himself to Thor, who, as I said earlier, answered only to Odin. If Jesus is Thor, then Odin is clearly God. Now, who do we know who can summon Thor, the wind god...?

Yes! Windsofwinds is clearly the almighty God! When he summoned Thor after distracting us all with true monologues, he really just began the process to reveal the true Carrotlord! So, if Carrotlord was the messenger delivering Mint, windy(God) is clearly the actual author. Just like the Gospels, which were written by the Holy Spirit through Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, Mint was written by the Holy Spirit through Carrotlord. We must accept the Mint interpreter as a Holy Text and unban both God and Jesus post-haste. A new age is dawning for the Cave Story Tribute Site Forums!

Feb 7, 2013 at 11:07 PM
Professional Whatever
Yes.
A million times yes.

Feb 8, 2013 at 12:02 AM
daughter of chivalry
I think he might just be Kanye West, who also likens himself to Jesus. His song "Heartless" is about Noxid, and "Niggas in Paris" is about how he balls programs so hard on the forums that we want to fine ban him. Dat shit cray.

Feb 8, 2013 at 3:25 AM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
GOOD GOD!

I doubt this, but there's still a chance that we will all die of Divine Retribution and CSTSF will become a barren wasteland :pignon2:

Feb 8, 2013 at 3:37 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Dunc your conspiracy theory is so frighteningly solid that I am beginning to question my own existence and motives
also I'm gonna go buy some dancing clothes brb

Feb 8, 2013 at 3:48 AM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Noxid, the beginning of the end of the old beginning is no time to be dancing!!!