Connected areas

Are sandzone and grasstown connected to something else? (Like a walking distance or something)

• Yes they are connected somehow 100%

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No there are only the two main connected areas (mimiga village stuff and the plantation/outerwall)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know and nobody else can either

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Its very likely but im not sure

• Yes 100% but I didnt want to select the first option

• Total voters
Nov 10, 2018 at 5:03 PM
ZYZZ Spur is the best gun because its super cool
"All your forum are belong to us!"
So I was thinking

Ballos's sealed chamber area is connected to the plantation
and thats connected to the outerwall
and thats connected to the egg corridor
and the plantation is also connected to the first cave, which is connected to the balcony and the beginning ballos area and all the other big boss fights stuff

And the labryinth is connected to the waterway
which is connected to the mimiga village
which is connected to the first cave and all the other stuff in the mimiga village

So sand zone and grass town are the only things that are just by itself?

and since we dont really know how far teleporters are teleporting you, they could be miles upon miles upon miles away
assuming the island is miles upon miles upon miles long

is there a chance that somehow grasstown or the sand zone are connected to something else physically? (like you can get there just my moving not by teleportation and im not talking about how they're all on the earth or something)
what do you think...

Nov 10, 2018 at 10:39 PM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
This will sound weird, and a bit too speculatey, but based on some backgrounds, the Labyrinth is probably connected to the Sacred Grounds, Grasstown is probably connected to Mimiga Village, and the Sand Zone is either connected to the Egg Corridor, Plantation or the Living Waterway (somewhere in between?) Whether these guesses are true or false, the Island definitely has quite the ecosystem. I'm surprised there isn't an ice level

Edit: Actually, the Living Waterway and its Artery are connected to Mimiga Village's reservoir, and if Grasstown is indeed connected to Mimiga Village, then the enemy placement in the Waterway would make a lot of sense!

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2018 at 2:20 AM
Edit: Actually, the Living Waterway and its Artery are connected to Mimiga Village's reservoir, and if Grasstown is indeed connected to Mimiga Village, then the enemy placement in the Waterway would make a lot of sense!
oh yeah i understand what you mean by that
like the environments can show they are similar

maybe the balcony is actually connected to the outerwall by just walking off the side of the balcony?

Mar 18, 2019 at 10:39 PM
I just think i realized something

The cthulhu in the plantation says that he found curly washed up in the water area to the left, which likely means that the plantation connects to the waterway
Which means the mimiga village and all that ballos stuff and outerwall and egg corridor all connect too!

I think he said that at least