11.7 KB · Views: 117
  • 1551222478694.png
    1551222478694.png
    17 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Feb 27, 2019 at 6:14 AM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Almost gave up on this thinking it was a joke mod...
Apparently if you die before saving, such as the first death spikes, you can't move left or right after respawn and can only jump and jetpack.
At least until you start another new game.

Since I managed to die immediately, I didn't even know I could move left or right. That made it challenging to say the least...

Have you been playing Celeste??
This was quite entertaining, once I got past that bug. That one unique song was superb btw. Too bad there wasn't a full compliment of themes to enjoy.
The concept of this mod works great in Cave Story. Have you been playing Celeste?

As for the difficulty... it was mostly lacking in challenge until the last two checkpoints or so. You introduce some interesting mechanics, but only touch on them or use them in a tiny area. Like water. There was no threat in drowning, so it fails to live up to its potential. Or the air sparkles. Introduced and used, what was it? Once? Neat, but in this time of game you usually introduce new concepts and expand upon what you've learned challenging you to refine your skills in new ways. Oh and the excess amount of HP... I almost think you should have multiple difficulties, but just a variation on how much health you start with. These are just my thoughts though...

I really was happy to play this when I got past that bug xD I started to write a post saying "1/10 I really wanted to climb something". Glad I opened it up again and realized my mistake xD
PS... Time attack looks to be a fun challenge! (Especially thanks to bonus stage 1...)
I currently have a snail time of 9'06"6 on the main game.

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2019 at 10:48 AM
"Huzzah!"

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2019 at 10:01 AM
Indie game enthusiast
6 days? I'm impressed!
If you added a little story early on and atmospheric tilesets (besides just the matrix... or stress that it is a digital world, differentiating it from Celeste...)
I dunno, but I do love mods like these.
And hope to see some speedrunning using those "bonus" techniques. I knew about the first one, but never really utilized it. But, building stuff around that and the second one... Mmmmm...What fun xD
I think when I have time I'll try speedrunning a bit. Oh and thanks for the tip ;)

Mar 17, 2019 at 7:57 PM
Indie game enthusiast
Surprised nobody talked about this one. It's not bad ;)
So I noticed the stealth update, replayed and decided to try to speedrun for a bit!

If you haven't played it, maybe don't watch the video, so you can solve the path on your own~
I do wish there was an option for limited HP, so almost any mistake restarts the area automatically. (Like WTF Story did?)
Well, except for a particular critter infested area xD That sounds like hell!