Cavestuck (or Homestory)

Sep 28, 2019 at 2:43 PM
Org Discord Admin
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Too much effort. Let's arrange more meetings with American sports legends, maybe one of them will accept your Space Jam 2 invitation.

Sep 30, 2019 at 3:37 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Simple, then on the tv and watch the news.

Sep 30, 2019 at 7:35 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Too much effort. Let's arrange more meetings with American sports legends, maybe one of them will accept your Space Jam 2 invitation.
45.gif
you have contacted just about every agent in the country, but none of them seem interested in working with you for some reason.

Simple, then on the tv and watch the news.
"Middle of the Fucking Ocean" news got shut down due to lack of funding.

Finds Metty using your magical abilities then. Duh.
you don't have magical powers. your rewind arc self does, but you have no idea who that is and neither do i.

Oct 1, 2019 at 5:24 AM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Did you hear something? Perhaps someone is at the door? Is that your neighbor knocking? (Mr. Jones?) Or a sketchy advertisement on the PC for skydiving? Or maybe it's a figment of imagination that will disappear if you ignore it? (feel free to edit if you want to use)

Attachments

• Jones.gif
    Jones.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 3
Oct 7, 2019 at 2:42 AM
Xemous: make another panel already

46.gif
you're right. it's been almost an entire week without an update, after all, and i'm in this for the long haul.
47.gif
now, where were we?

oh, right. cake was doing what he does best: harassing people on the phone. interrupting him, however, is a knock on the door.
48.gif
its jones! mister jones. your detective neighbor. is it possible to get more hardboiled than this? you doubt it.
CAKE: well look who we have here
CAKE: my man mr jonesie :cool:

JONES: Hey.
JONES: I just wanted to ask you to keep it down.
JONES: You are making a ton of fucking noise and it's very difficult to concentrate.

CAKE: uhhhh sorry
CAKE: it's just that the island my friend lives on has started floating in the air
CAKE: like, from magic or something
CAKE: and i haven't heard from her in a while

JONES: Are you serious?
CAKE: im serious
JONES: If that's what I think it is, then...
CAKE: then what
JONES: Look, we probably don't have a lot of time. We need to get to that island as soon as we can.
CAKE: but i dont know where it is. i dont think even she knows where it is.
JONES: Look, if we're talking about the same island, then i know exactly where to go.
CAKE: cool, just give me a second to get ready
JONES: Make it quick.

pushing any questions about the logistics of travelling to a floating island to the back of your mind, you need to prepare for this surely life changing adventure. what will you do?

Oct 7, 2019 at 3:48 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Waste your remaining money on ramen noodles, E V E R Y F L A V O R

Oct 9, 2019 at 1:31 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
I'm waiting For the next post because I have a funny image I wanna put into the story and I'm getting impatient

Oct 9, 2019 at 1:42 AM
Waste your remaining money on ramen noodles, E V E R Y F L A V O R
I'm waiting For the next post because I have a funny image I wanna put into the story and I'm getting impatient
49.gif
you did it. you finally have ALL THE RAMEM. you put all the RAMEM in your inventory. surely it will come of use at some point.

you feel like there's something else you need before you leave... now what could THAT be?

Oct 9, 2019 at 1:51 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
We switch to tracy who is fighting a sky dragon. But this one seems more powerful than usual

p371259-0-spr7u800u.png
you encountered the devouerer of light! LV.80
>Fight >Bag
>Party >Run

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2019 at 4:31 AM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Grab your worldwide cellular laptop with solar and kinetic recharging battery life so you can watch your favorite sky dragon anime battle on the go in case Metty contacts you, and one special limited edition Dew (It says it's lucky on the wrapper.). Oh and maybe that old katana in the wall? You know how to use it right?

Oct 10, 2019 at 2:03 AM
50.gif
you put all that trash into your inventory. you are now more prepared than anyone has ever been for everything. after what seems like a week of standing in your living room, you're finally able to leave.
51fig.gif
we

have

LIFDOFF.gif

surely the flight to metty's island will take a while. why don't we see what someone else is up to?

Oct 10, 2019 at 4:45 AM
Someone like who?
this is the part where i want someone to submit their own character for the story. if nobody submits one i'll just use one of the characters from the rewind arc.

Oct 10, 2019 at 11:59 AM
Org Discord Admin
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Cut to a woman standing in a small room, filled with neatly arranged items for every occasion. Her name is Vera Simmons, and she looks unusually plain and boring (compared to the rest of the characters).

Oct 12, 2019 at 6:02 PM
Cut to a woman standing in a small room, filled with neatly arranged items for every occasion. Her name is Vera Simmons, and she looks unusually plain and boring (compared to the rest of the characters).
52.gif
your name is VERA SIMMONS. you're not much to look at.

but god DAMN you are organized. it's a shame that the camera is pointed toward the most empty corner of your room, because you are just out the wazoo in terms of organization.

you have recently BROKEN YOUR LEG recently, so you need that cane to walk.

what will you do?