Cave Story X

Jul 25, 2013 at 2:06 AM
tem go to colleg and make u prouds!!!
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
I like this mod! I especially like that you added a Wind Fortress. I did find one really weird bug there though. If you fall down in a certain part of the Wind Fortress, you don't die or anything. The counter just stops and you can't do anything.

Jul 26, 2013 at 3:33 PM
scrungy
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
CantiServ said:
EDIT: I found something kind of goofy. it pauses for a second if you try to pick up the map. Then it goes back to the game.

Yeah, I know about that one. You have the Map System from the start, so I just wanted to remove that entity.
If you fall down in a certain part of the Wind Fortress, you don't die or anything. The counter just stops and you can't do anything.

If you fall down in a certain part of the Wind Fortress, you don't die or anything. The counter just stops and you can't do anything.
That's probably a part when I sucked at TSC. I've worked on this mod for a year, you know.

Jul 27, 2013 at 2:03 PM
"Huzzah!"
diph.php

I pay $ for Kaspersky and it's one of the best anti-virus programs out there. Some programs may give a warning because it's not used by many people, but that's going to be the case with many mods. No virus here.

Jul 27, 2013 at 2:45 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
I download it but my antivirus deleted it beceause it says there is a virus.
And I really want to play it.

Jul 27, 2013 at 9:26 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
quote789 said:
I download it but my antivirus deleted it beceause it says there is a virus.
It's hard to put out a mod that people will enjoy with simply put "virus" that isn't even in the mod.
Then the reaction is pretty bad.

Jul 27, 2013 at 9:57 PM
"Huzzah!"
quote789 said:
I download it but my antivirus deleted it because it says there is a virus.
What anti-virus program do you have and what virus did it say it had? Did it just say it was a threat or did it actually have a name, like a "trojan.blahblah" or something? I really can't believe there is a virus in it. I've used many anti-virus programs over the years and had either troubles gaming with friends (network blocking), or they missed viruses or the programs were just not smart enough to get to the root of a virus, so they would get rid of a virus that came from the real problem, only to have it pop up again later. These programs would also consider almost anything that messed with the registry to be a threat. These things happened with AVG, Norton Anti-virus, Avast, and BitDefender (and probably some others I'm forgetting). I haven't found an anti-virus better than Kaspersky, and I've got no virus on my end. That's why I am having a hard time believing there is actually a virus in this mod. Many free anti-virus programs (as well as some that you pay for) make up for their lack of intelligence by being overcautious, which causes frustrating notifications about things that aren't even threats, and even sometimes automatic deletions of what are deemed to be "possible threats" (automatic deletions can usually be turned off, depending on the anti-virus program's options).

Jul 28, 2013 at 7:53 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
There Is NO Virus!

There Is NO Virus!

There Is NO Virus!

There Is NO Virus!

There Is NO Virus!

Jul 28, 2013 at 8:14 PM
scrungy
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Max said: