Cave Story TF2 Dubovers.

Mar 21, 2014 at 11:05 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
A few weeks back I made a few Team Fortress 2 dubovers of five CS bosses. I've decided to share them with the forums. Go ahead and laugh at me. I hope you guys like them!

Core:

Misery and Doctor/Muscle Doctor: (This one, if not the next one, is my personal favorite of the four dubs.)

Undead Core: (I had a lot of fun making this one... You may want to watch the previous two before you watch this one for a couple of Undead Core/Heavy's lines to make sense.)

Ballos: (This one has an outtake at the end, this recording is also the first time I killed Ballos! The Outtake is also the recording I mentioned in the "Stupidest Cave Story Deaths" thread.)

CAST: (Character/Boss - TF2 voice.)
Quote - Scout
Curly - Sniper
Dead Robot in Core Room - Robo-Soldier
Core/Undead Core - Heavy
Misery/Possessed Misery - Spy
Doctor/Muscle Doctor/Doctor-Soul-Red-Crystal-Cloud-Thing - Medic (who else?)
Sue/Possessed Sue - Pyro
Ballos - Merasmus
Balrog - Demoman
Enjoy.
(For any mods/admins reading this: If this happens to be in the wrong section, which I doubt (And if it is, I'm sorry.) please move it to the proper section.)

Mar 22, 2014 at 2:58 AM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
I have to say, these are really entertaining. Maybe it's just my weakness for TF2 humor, but I liked them. They're well made. :3

Mar 22, 2014 at 5:27 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
That was pretty darn good

I lol'd