Cave Story+ Save Files

Jan 1, 2017 at 1:26 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Will some people be willing to upload their Cave Story+ saves to some sort of file downloading website, then link them? I accidentally deleted my saves while trying to mod, and I was about to fight Ballos for the Best Ending. I know it's kind of selfish, but I don't want to have to go all the way back to the Blood Stained Sanctuary. But I probably will make a save and go far enough to get Curly's panties so I can play Curly Story. Also, I know that there is something similar to what I am requesting for the Freeware Cave Story.

Jan 1, 2017 at 2:36 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
A CS to CS+ save converter already exists and is linked to from the tribute site on the exact same page you download the saves from.

Jan 1, 2017 at 5:02 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
A CS to CS+ save converter already exists and is linked to from the tribute site on the exact same page you download the saves from.
I know, I tried using the Profile Compiler before but I didn't get it to work. It just compiled a Profile.dat for me, and I put it in the correct place in the folder. But I don't know how or where it gets the saves to compile.

Edit: Never mind, I figured it out.

Last edited: