May 13, 2016 at 2:18 PM
Okay, no one replied, I'm gonna introduce a new update anyway.
- Updated the Critter Machine once again, I'm thinking that this is going to be the final version, except for maybe bug fixing.
- Fixed Snake Mk3 showing level ups
- Redid the Fuzzes, Fuzz Cores are now green, with normal Fuzzes red and Super Fuzzes blue. Super Fuzzes do double damage, have much higher health, and NEED to be one-shot killed in order for it to die. It's best that you don't anger them before you get a decent weapon that can deal enough damage!
- Recoded the Spiked Balls, rewriting them from scratch using much less space. Now I no longer need to give @Bombchu Link any credit! Lol, BTW, if you're reading this BLink, thanks for encouraging me to learn assembly properly, I wouldn't have been able to do any of this if it weren't for you!
- Added Large Spiked Balls, they do damage to other entities.
- Added Omega II boss fight, slowly heals, shoots small spiked balls that explode after a certain (randomly generated) time, currently the death animation is bugged.
- Added Sandy Edge map between Sand Zone and Frozen Caves, now renamed 'Frosty Grotto.'
- Added Giant Spiked Ball, appears in Sandy Edge and chases you down a narrow path, does roughly 200 damage
- Added Shot Volley attack for Rainbow Critters.
- Made ALL damage to the player slightly randomised.
- Made ALL EXP drops slightly randomised.
- Coded a block that breaks and falls a while after you step on it
- Fixed Fuzzes crashing the game occasionally when they begin chasing you
- Edited some music
- Fixed Labyrinth H bug
- Fixed Monster X death animation crashing the game
- Gave Beserk Core extra health
- Nerfed Blade damage
- Rewrote Super Spur code, the bullets now deal less damage than the Spur in the original game! But there are a lot more of them, and they continue to deal damage the longer they touch an enemy.
- Fixed 2 small tileset issues
- Fixed two 'You were never seen again' places
- Fixed sudden spazzing of Lava Levels