Cave Story Remix Project is FINISHED.

Jul 7, 2006 at 11:09 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
ShInInG PhAnToM said:
well i eally miss oprresion, mischervous Robot and Eyes of Flame :(((
They are most of my favorite songs :(
Maybe you remix them too`????????
Those are the same exact tracks for which I was disappointed in their omission from the project. Hopefully Disc 3 can remedy this. I'm glad k-wix has opened that up. :)

Anyway, to comment on the project as it currently stands, I'd have to say it has some great tracks (e.g., "Ball of Ballos", "Escape Route", "Smoothie Brace", "Mimiga Vibe"), but it's not very cohesive as a whole, and some tracks just disappointed me (the most glaring problem being that "Cave Story" didn't even cover the entire track). Overall, it's still a job well done, and I applaud k-wix for his work in organizing all of this. I also give mad props to the mixers. :o

Jul 8, 2006 at 1:45 AM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I love the Cave Story Remix, the Last Cave Remix, The Gestation Remix, the Labyrinth Fight Remix and the Grasstown Remix they are Really good, i like them best! Almost Ball of Ballos is awesome! Good Job! also for k-wix!

Jul 10, 2006 at 8:23 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
There seriously needs to be a torrent of this. It would help a lot of people download it. You could host it at one of the many torrent sites, and it would help a lot more people download it. It would also make it much more popular if you posted the torrent on a site like demonoid.com or mininova.org. Just a suggestion, I wanna hear this and I have problems with direct downloads :confused: , thanks for making this for the massive community of Cave Story fanatics!