Cave Story Remix Project 2

Aug 30, 2014 at 11:47 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Hell yes! I also just updated the people page to credit you and the other album artists (Lace and rtnario) for your work.

edit: it's a good thing we decided to put Soldier's Prayer in C# minor instead of C minor - I just noticed the three pieces preceding it are ALL in C minor :muscledoc:

Jun 11, 2016 at 10:19 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Just wanted to let everyone know that the project has moved. The website is now csrp2.net rather than csrp2.org. Andwhy, you might wanted to update the link on the links page.

I miiiiiiiight get around to updating some of my remixes over the course of the next year (as they were made at a time when I was inexperienced and didn't really know what I was doing, so many of them are rather poorly produced) or I might not - don't hold your breath...

The old url will still work until it expires (on Nov 19 of this year), and you will see a link to the new site there.

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2021 at 12:57 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Apologies for the EXTREME necrobump, since I rediscovered the Remix Projects recently, but I wonder if this and the OG Remix Project will ever be released losslessly, or at least get reencoded into higher quality mp3s. Some of the songs in this sound fine since they were encoded at an okay bitrate, but some songs aren't so lucky and suffer from pretty bad compressed sound due to their low bitrates. Same issue applies to the OG Project, but to a more severe degree, although I kinda doubt anything will be done for that one since it's so old. Shame because a lot of the great songs suffer from that.

Last edited: