• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

• I've had it made known to me that for about a week now people haven't been able to finish registering or receive email notifications. I can imagine how frustrating this must have been, particulary for our newest members. Unfortunately our site owner is away at the moment and he most likely won't be able to do anything about it for another week or so. Until then, anyone who wants their account manually verified can contact me via their method of preference and I'll sort it for them myself. Thanks to everyone for their patience regarding this issue. -DoubleThink

• Emails should hopefully be fixed, please let us know if they're working properly now.

Cave Story Remix Project 2

Old topic!
The last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.
Aug 30, 2014 at 11:47 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Hell yes! I also just updated the people page to credit you and the other album artists (Lace and rtnario) for your work.

edit: it's a good thing we decided to put Soldier's Prayer in C# minor instead of C minor - I just noticed the three pieces preceding it are ALL in C minor :muscledoc:

Jun 11, 2016 at 10:19 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Just wanted to let everyone know that the project has moved. The website is now csrp2.net rather than csrp2.org. Andwhy, you might wanted to update the link on the links page.

I miiiiiiiight get around to updating some of my remixes over the course of the next year (as they were made at a time when I was inexperienced and didn't really know what I was doing, so many of them are rather poorly produced) or I might not - don't hold your breath...

The old url will still work until it expires (on Nov 19 of this year), and you will see a link to the new site there.

Last edited: