• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

cave story psp homebrew?

Old topic!
The last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.
Oct 5, 2014 at 4:10 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
i just downloaded the psp homebrew port, and put it in the GAMES folder, it successfully shows up in the games section, but when i click it it says "cannot start the game, the data is corrupted." does anyone know how to fix this? if you need to know my model, it's a psp go. :confused:

Oct 5, 2014 at 4:29 PM
bored to death
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Isn't there a better place on the forums to ask questions

Oct 5, 2014 at 5:48 PM
Pokemon Master
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
It won't hurt to do these kind of threads under "Technical Issues" instead of "Cave Story Discussion". There's just no discussion going on in this thread.

Oct 5, 2014 at 7:36 PM
Forever 12
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Your PSP must have custom firmware or a homebrew launcher.

Here is a link to a homebrew launcher. http://wololo.net/hbl/ (The homebrew launcher is meant for PSPs with firmware 6.60 and up)

Also, I'm not entirely sure if it'll work on a psp go. I got it working on my PSP-1000.