Cave Story Prequel

Mar 8, 2014 at 10:19 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
RIP jpegs, you'll be dearly missed

Mar 9, 2014 at 4:28 AM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Mar 14, 2014 at 12:57 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Zeal for screenshots consume me.

Mar 14, 2014 at 8:59 PM
lol
Modding Community Discord Moderator
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Anyone think my mod is in the slightest better? (Hell Challenge some of you know how hellish it is)

Mar 14, 2014 at 9:28 PM
Professional Whatever
No one really cares

Mar 14, 2014 at 11:01 PM
Perpetually out of it
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
On the chat I did mention "it's not JPEG level", but I guess you were too busy dealing with...other things to notice me saying that.
And I don't think it's best to say "at least my mod is better than ______" for self-comfort or anything.
It's fine to be optimistic, but that isn't exactly 'good' optimism.

Mar 15, 2014 at 12:24 AM
Beakface
I don't know. He only released an alpha-ish demo version, whereas yours is complete. He also showed that he was taking into account everyone's feedback, whereas you had to throw a fit when people pointed out some mishaps in your finished product. There's hardly enough stance here to go about comparing this game to yours.

Mar 15, 2014 at 1:27 AM
lol
I'm sorry if you don't have an emotion disorder(= Its hard for people like me to take things when they think its perfect to there point of view when they've tried hard.)

Mar 15, 2014 at 1:45 AM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Recommendations:
1 Please don't be passive aggressive.
2 Please don't use a disorder or condition as justification for misbehavior. It makes it slightly more understandable, if indeed it's a thing, but yeah.
3 Lastly, please don't post on impulse. If you're angry, you may not be able to handle yourself, but in general stop before every post and think for a moment as to what the other is saying. Then think about how you're about to respond, and what kind of emotional state you're in. I've told you this before, but I'll repeat it here.

Messing up isn't bad. But you need to improve from your mistakes a little, Callerloppy...please. It will make things easier for you and for others.

E:Okay, it's not just "I'm sorry if you don't have an emotion disorder." anymore. That's a little better, I'm glad I previewed. I know the feeling of thinking something's great and then slowly realizing it's not as awesome as you thought. Only difference is, I didn't receive massive amounts of criticism, and I don't know why. Perhaps that's unfair, but if you take lots of criticism and it hurts...well, you just have to go through that pain and use it to make your thing better. I'm starting to feel uncomfortably like a massive jerk with this post so I'll just stop by saying that people will look on you more kindly if you show honest willingness and ability to improve. :)

Mar 15, 2014 at 3:00 AM
lol
No it actually made me feel better, whenever I get mad on a forums site I tend to explode and let out my feelings. Thanks (even thought that's pretty much the same thing Nadojin said it still helps).

Mar 15, 2014 at 3:03 AM
Professional Whatever
You're fine, Polaris
Sometimes people need to see the truth instead of a veil of politeness
Besides, you're one of the nicest people on this forum anyway (which has been proven by vote)

Mar 15, 2014 at 3:03 AM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
I don't see how, but whatevs. I'm happy if it helped. :>

Also, thanks, Magic...~uvu~

Mar 15, 2014 at 3:08 AM
lol
It always makes me happy when people step out of there way to help me I agree with Coffee when she said your nicest person on this forum.

Mar 15, 2014 at 3:29 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Polaris said:
Recommendations:
1 Please don't be passive aggressive.
2 Please don't use a disorder or condition as justification for misbehavior. It makes it slightly more understandable, if indeed it's a thing, but yeah.
3 Lastly, please don't post on impulse. If you're angry, you may not be able to handle yourself, but in general stop before every post and think for a moment as to what the other is saying. Then think about how you're about to respond, and what kind of emotional state you're in. I've told you this before, but I'll repeat it here.

Messing up isn't bad. But you need to improve from your mistakes a little, Callerloppy...please. It will make things easier for you and for others.

E:Okay, it's not just "I'm sorry if you don't have an emotion disorder." anymore. That's a little better, I'm glad I previewed. I know the feeling of thinking something's great and then slowly realizing it's not as awesome as you thought. Only difference is, I didn't receive massive amounts of criticism, and I don't know why. Perhaps that's unfair, but if you take lots of criticism and it hurts...well, you just have to go through that pain and use it to make your thing better. I'm starting to feel uncomfortably like a massive jerk with this post so I'll just stop by saying that people will look on you more kindly if you show honest willingness and ability to improve. :)
Very well put. And number 2 is especially important, considering how many people on this forum have disorders. I've seen the misbehavior justification countless amounts of times. Take note, people.

Mar 16, 2014 at 2:13 AM
lol
Trust its because of my sensitivity I had to move to 2 different schools.

Mar 16, 2014 at 2:42 AM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
We get that. What we're telling you is that sensitivity is no excuses for bad behavior. Until you become an accepted member of the community, you're gonna be judged on the same scale as everyone else. Keep that in mind.

Mar 16, 2014 at 8:13 AM
Been here way too long...
Dunc2403 said:
Until you become an accepted member of the community, you're gonna be judged on the same scale as everyone else.
I accept no members of this community. You are all judged. The only solution is to stop being huge shits, regardless of community.

Mar 16, 2014 at 5:44 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
I don't think we do tbh

Mar 16, 2014 at 7:02 PM
Professional Whatever
He's just sort of there