Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Jun 7, 2008 at 12:32 AM
Cold Agony of Resolute Vacuum
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
O_________________O
THAT IS EPIC!
120.527/3
You have sucessfully turned my second favorite CS tune into an UNGODLY MANIFESTATION OF SHEER AWESOMENESS!

I <8 it.
When this is done, I'm so making it my traveling music.

Jun 30, 2008 at 3:14 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Mimiga Town Remix Finished =D

@andwhyisit & DragonBoots
O_O WOW. Thanks so much for those comments. Hopefully I'll soon be able to release my compila-...wait, I didn't say that.

Anyway, right now I'm working on "Mimiga Town" in MIDI...after some 20-30 minutes of nothing but the MP3 playing and NoteWorthy Composer up, I just finished making the base of it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?jbex4mxmbpe

Well, it's like a piano-only song and can be considered done, but as I said, that's only the base of what I'm going to create soon enough =)

EDIT:

I'm 75% happy with the results. It's not crystal clear, but everything does go well and it went according to plan. ^^

http://leafxceed.exofire.net/musicdivision/rtnarioMD/LEAF_X_MD_-A_Home_To_Call_My_Own.mid

That's the link to my finished remix of Mimiga Town. It's done in my most orchestra-ish attempt ever in MIDI. It took 30 minutes to make the base melodies (above link), and this took 3 straight hours. I hope you enjoy it =)