Cave Story Let's Play!

Jan 14, 2017 at 9:48 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Hi all! I just launched a Let's Play channel with a friend of mine, and he'd never played Cave Story, so of course I needed to remedy that. Hope ya'll enjoy!

Jan 14, 2017 at 10:08 PM
Soup Man
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
I enjoyed watching this. The Arthur joke nearly made me die with laughter. Are there any more of these yet?

Jan 14, 2017 at 11:25 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Jan 15, 2017 at 1:29 AM
Soup Man
Jan 15, 2017 at 7:54 AM
Around 25! So a pretty good long series, things definitely start clipping along a little faster once Colin gets a handle on the controls lol. It was definitely really fun to watch him enjoy it all for the first time, even if he failed to save Curly

Jan 15, 2017 at 9:07 AM
lol
Modding Community Discord Moderator
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I'm waiting for Colin to look at your last message and be like: "Wait you can save her....???"

Jan 16, 2017 at 7:51 PM
I'm waiting for Colin to look at your last message and be like: "Wait you can save her....???"

Jokes on him, me (Tommy) is the one with the logins to this forum ;D

We slowly make our way towards not saving Curly in todays ep!

Jan 16, 2017 at 8:21 PM
Soup Man
Jokes on him, me (Tommy) is the one with the logins to this forum ;D

We slowly make our way towards not saving Curly in todays ep!

Will you keep updating whenever you post a new episode? (Please do, as I'll forget about this amazing series otherwise)

Jan 16, 2017 at 8:22 PM
Will you keep updating whenever you post a new episode? (Please do, as I'll forget about this amazing series otherwise)

We're so glad you're enjoying! I'm gonna do my best to update this thread when we do, buuuut you can keep track of our exploits much easier by subscribing ;)

Jan 16, 2017 at 8:52 PM
Soup Man
We're so glad you're enjoying! I'm gonna do my best to update this thread when we do, buuuut you can keep track of our exploits much easier by subscribing ;)
I'd sub, but I, uh, well,
I don't have a Youtube account
You guys do deserve more subs than what you currently have though. I'll be sure to subscribe if/when I do make an account. Probably not making one anytime soon though.

Jan 16, 2017 at 10:26 PM
I'd sub, but I, uh, well, [ Spoiler]I don't have a Youtube account[/Spoiler]
You guys do deserve more subs than what you currently have though. I'll be sure to subscribe if/when I do make an account. Probably not making one anytime soon though.

lol hey no worries, so long as you're enjoying the content that's what matters! I'm gonna go ahead and commit myself to updating this here thread then as vids come out ^^

Jan 16, 2017 at 10:56 PM
Soup Man
lol hey no worries, so long as you're enjoying the content that's what matters! I'm gonna go ahead and commit myself to updating this here thread then as vids come out ^^
Neato. Did you guys ever notice that you forgot the life capsule in Yamashita Farm? (You got it, then died without saving)

Jan 16, 2017 at 11:12 PM
Neato. Did you guys ever notice that you forgot the life capsule in Yamashita Farm? (You got it, then died without saving)

...weeee definitely did not notice that <.<; we missed a lot of stuff over the course of things, being the scrubs that we are :p

Jan 16, 2017 at 11:20 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
I find it great that you're showing your friend Cave Story for the first time, I haven't had time to watch much, but I definitely will! Just a question, after finishing the whole play-through, do you think you will play a few of the mods made by the people here?

Jan 16, 2017 at 11:22 PM
I find it great that you're showing your friend Cave Story for the first time, I haven't had time to watch much, but I definitely will! Just a question, after finishing the whole play-through, do you think you will play a few of the mods made by the people here?

Hey thanks much, we hope you enjoy!
That's a good question... we've got a pretty good number of games on the docket, so before doing mods we'd probably do a quick run to get the best ending. But maybe?? I've honestly never played any Cave Story mods, so I'd love to do that if only for my own enjoyment.

Jan 17, 2017 at 12:16 AM
lol
Hey thanks much, we hope you enjoy!
That's a good question... we've got a pretty good number of games on the docket, so before doing mods we'd probably do a quick run to get the best ending. But maybe?? I've honestly never played any Cave Story mods, so I'd love to do that if only for my own enjoyment.
A good amount are great mods like Lost land or Jenka's Nightmare for a (personally more) hardcore experience. Some are incomplete like King's Story, WTF Story, etc... (make up the majority of mods), and some that are completed, but are either LITTERED with spikes or shove you into a cluster-crap of enemies and such. And a few, taking place in their own universe or using elements of the existing CS universe range all over the board.

Jan 17, 2017 at 12:57 AM
A good amount are great mods like Lost land or Jenka's Nightmare for a (personally more) hardcore experience. Some are incomplete like King's Story, WTF Story, etc... (make up the majority of mods), and some that are completed, but are either LITTERED with spikes or shove you into a cluster-crap of enemies and such. And a few, taking place in their own universe or using elements of the existing CS universe range all over the board.

We'll have to take a peak at those! Maybe once we've got some social media traction, we'll put up some kinda voting something or other on one of our social media venues (https://twitter.com/cool20official
https://www.facebook.com/Cool20Productions/
https://www.instagram.com/cool20productions/)

Jan 17, 2017 at 1:53 AM
lol
Jan 17, 2017 at 1:54 AM
Jan 17, 2017 at 1:56 AM
Soup Man
We'll have to take a peak at those! Maybe once we've got some social media traction, we'll put up some kinda voting something or other on one of our social media venues (https://twitter.com/cool20official
https://www.facebook.com/Cool20Productions/
https://www.instagram.com/cool20productions/)
Neat. I myself am working on a few mods, and if they are good enough, I'll recommend them to you. (Just don't play or look at the threads for any of my mods before 2017, because they are giant cringe fests of unfinished disgust. I should probably get to deleting those download links)