Cave Story+ in the Humble Weekly Sale

Apr 24, 2014 at 10:57 PM
scrungy
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Yep, you heard me right!

Cave Story+ is in the Humble weekly sale along with VVVVVV, Dustforce, Puzzlebots, and Thomas Was Alone!
Also, if you spend more than the average, you get Reus, Limbo, Cthulhu Saves the World, Mutant Mudds Deluxe, Lone Survivor, and Element4L!

Spending any amount will get you the first five games DRM-free. If you spend $1 or more, you get Steam keys too!

Buy here: https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Apr 24, 2014 at 11:08 PM
Beakface
"All your forum are belong to us!"
As much as I'd love to buy them, I'm not sure if I'll have time to play them all to their fullest.

Do games reappear in the Humble Bundle from time to time? Maybe I could think about it later...agh, I dunno.

Apr 24, 2014 at 11:16 PM
tem go to colleg and make u prouds!!!
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
You should also mention that the soundtrack is included, not sure if it's only the remastered one or all three but either of those is cool. If it's only the "New" soundtrack though, that's kinda bullshit.
Aar said:
Cave Story+ is in the Humble weekly sale along with VVVVVV, Dustforce, Puzzlebots, and Thomas Was Alone!
HOLY SHIT, MUST BUY- oh wait, doesn't come with soundtrack, never mind. Still though, I highly recommend that people get this because Cave Story+ is cool I guess and VVVVVV IS AMAZING AND YOU SHOULD PLAY IT.

Apr 24, 2014 at 11:43 PM
scrungy
Random-storykeeper said:
Do games reappear in the Humble Bundle from time to time?

Cave Story+ appeared in the 4th and 7th bundle prior to this, so yeah, but it takes a while and it might not happen

Apr 24, 2014 at 11:58 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Awesome, now's a great time for me to get CS+ DRM-free. Hah, kinda funny how this comes up right as Enlightened does his VVVVVV giveaway.

Apr 25, 2014 at 12:00 AM
scrungy
Tpcool said:
Hah, kinda funny how this comes up right as Enlightened does his VVVVVV giveaway.

Yeah, if I win it I'll hold a raffle to give it away XD
Or Enlightened could just void my entry as I don't need the game anymore

I bought 2 copies of the bundle just in case I need more Steam keys later

Apr 25, 2014 at 1:23 AM
Giving it my all and shooting for the moon.
Modding Community Discord Admin
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
(Well, there goes pretending I was actually going to buy the game for them at full price, cause they found the source of my generosity.)

Apr 25, 2014 at 3:21 AM
lol
Modding Community Discord Moderator
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Great I used 12.00 dollars on CS+ when I couldn't bought it for less (then again the game was still worth it).

Apr 25, 2014 at 11:26 AM
scrungy
ColdCallerloppy said:
Great I used 12.00 dollars on CS+ when I couldn't bought it for less (then again the game was still worth it).

If you buy this version, you get the game DRM-free, which means you can take it on a USB flash drive or something and play it on another PC

Apr 25, 2014 at 8:47 PM
Eevee Enthusiast
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Thanks for bringing this to everyone's attention (mine included) 'cause I probably would have missed it due to not really following Humble Bundle until now. It also kinda makes up for how I thought Cave Story+ was the version of Cave Story on the Wii. Oh how wrong I was...

A $10 donation made, and you get $141 worth of games in return... Who WOULDN'T do this?

Apr 28, 2014 at 12:07 AM
Melon Lord
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
So, I bought the Weekly Sale for $10 and, the lover of music I am, decided to download the CS+ Soundtrack. In there I found some....rather peculiar songs. Rating them from least surprising to most surprising (and catchy). I'm only listing them here since they don't seem to be in the list of Downloads for Additional Tracks from CSWii or CS+.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/okw0b60nmbqupws/ika.mp3 - From what I recall, the song that plays when you boot up CS on Pixel's birthday.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s8m2yy2w4y952uk/jenka1b.mp3 - What I assume is a Beta version of Jenka 1, due to the b stuck on the end of it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rh2f4sno26m5v1j/intro%20menu.mp3 - An actual Intro Menu Theme rather than just using the Title Theme

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ykffc0sg2bvxx6/credit%20wii.mp3 - What I wished was there to begin with - an original Credits Song for the Wii version of the game.

Just to note, all of the above songs were Remixed by Yann van der Cruyssen. Found it while looking through the info of these songs.