THE suus
"Keep on rollin'!"
i love this forever

i want them now gadimmit

Dec 22, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Presumably they modelled Quote's face when he realised he'd missed the good ending

Dec 22, 2013 at 1:13 PM
A Reluctant Balrog's Waifu
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
If they get made I'd buy Balrog and Misery.

If they're expensive as hell (which they probably will be, because like the USB things they're probably going to be limited edition when/if they get made) I'd still be willing to front up $$ for just Balrog. At the same time, he's gonna look kinda lonely like that.

Dec 22, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Yeah I dunno about this, I'm still waiting on the USB drives and NICALiS said that they wouldn't be cheap. None of the figures are particularly interesting to me anyway, and I expect they'll cost a fortune. They look like they stand up well, so that's a plus!

Dec 22, 2013 at 5:51 PM
"Huzzah!"
I'd probably go for a puppy, Balrog, or King. But I expect the prices wouldn't be worth it for me.

Dec 22, 2013 at 7:49 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Tpcool said:
Yeah I dunno about this, I'm still waiting on the USB drives and NICALiS said that they wouldn't be cheap.
Yea, what ever happened to the USB drives? Anyway, I think the figures would be interesting.
Balrog: He looks pretty good. Not much you can do with him.
Misery: She looks alright. Her creepy smile gives her a nice touch. (I would prefer her casual face though)
King: Eh... I can't say whether it's bad or good.
Quote: He looks rather ticked off... If they fixed his facial expression, I would be good with it.
Curly: She looks like she's holding her machine gun like a lollipop... Her smile is also a bit creepy.
Puppy: SO CUTE! Now all we need is 5 of them; Hajime, Shinobu, Mick, Nene and Kakeru (Couldn't remember Kakeru, had to look him up)

Dec 22, 2013 at 8:41 PM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Oh my gosh, I would definitely love to buy all those figures! :D Though the Misery figure looks as anorexic as the Equestria Girls figures.

Dec 22, 2013 at 9:12 PM
meep
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Quote looks... very angry.
I'll have to see what the rest of the migmas look like if they get included, I have a soft spot for figurines so I'll be keeping an eye on these

Dec 22, 2013 at 10:45 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Oh man Misery doesn't look too bad. Would like longer hair though.

Not sure if i'd buy though, as I already have a slew of final fantasy action figures and useless hunks of plastic shaped into moe moe anime girls collecting dust on my desk .-.

Dec 23, 2013 at 12:50 AM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Hmm...I'm not really into figurines, but if I got any of these it would be Misery, Balrog, and Hajime. I don't think Curly looks TOO bad but I'm still not sure I'd want her. Quote looks like he wants to hurt something and King just looks :muscledoc: . Balrog looks simple but great, I think they nailed Misery, and the puppy is the most adorable thing this side of the planet! :D

None of them matter, though. Because Polar Star USB. :mahin:

Dec 23, 2013 at 4:58 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
By the looks of it I don't think Quote is really happy about being considered for sale, and the puppy is simply adorable :3 Balrog would be my second favorite of the 6, and Curly just has the weirdest smile that kinda gives me the creeps..Misery, meh. King, meh.

Dec 24, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Beakface
"All your forum are belong to us!"
The robots look so human-like oh wait, I'm thinking about the original PC art. Figurines probably wouldn't work for that style...

I love the way they look, but I have no use for figurines at the moment. Not that I'd have the cash to buy these anyways.

I feel like King needs a taller face, because right now he looks like the grown-up version of the smaller puppy. It might just be the angle though.

Jan 14, 2014 at 2:55 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Shut up and take my... Take my... Experience triangles? Yea experience triangles...

Jan 14, 2014 at 11:50 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Balrog, really simple and looks exactly like he does in the game.

Feb 7, 2014 at 3:44 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
MUST HAVE. OMG.
TAKE MY WALLET.