Oct 19, 2015 at 5:40 PM
Been here way too long...
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
I'll post mine, it's been a while.

p208433-0-mph1n8h.png

Oct 20, 2015 at 8:53 AM
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Is this the first part in a series of drawings of various Cave Story characters scissoring?

Oct 20, 2015 at 9:09 AM
Is this the first part in a series of drawings of various Cave Story characters scissoring?

Oh shit you FOUND ME OUT *deletes the Curly/Misery pic secretly*

Oct 20, 2015 at 9:54 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Oct 20, 2015 at 2:44 PM
Professional Whatever
totally nsfw worms come on man

Oct 21, 2015 at 6:24 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Honestly, this is one of the few images I've made that actually more or less completely demonstrates just how freaking adorable Jack can really be when upgraded from pixel form to fanart form. Also, it's basically the goddamned Candlejack meme from Freakazoid in literal form, so there's also that, too. Enjoy the pure unadulterated cheesiness, boys and girls!

image.jpeg

However, if you just want to be disturbed (albeit in a funny way), it should also be noted that he actually has a very serious narcissism/masturbation/podophilia problem and really needs to get all of the nasty sticky cum from jerking off to himself wiped off of his gay-ass face, as is partially displayed in this incredibly obvious captioning edit of someone else's pre-existing R34 inage:

image.jpeg

Feel free to spam the hell out of this image on the forums as much as you like. And yes, it is literally implying that the reason he wears glasses is because of his masturbation addiction.

You're a real douche, sir. I like that :mahin:

Also, guys can't fucking scissor each other. Are you implying that King and Quote are hermaphrodites? What does that make Jack and Kazuma, then? Faggots?

Oh shit you FOUND ME OUT *deletes the Curly/Misery pic secretly*

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 21, 2015 at 9:15 AM
Oct 25, 2015 at 6:20 PM
"Forever coffee..."
Meanwhile I'm just drawing stick figures... XD
So how does one acquire such good skills? Any tips in general?

Oct 25, 2015 at 6:28 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
look at what other people do and shamelessly copy it
practice
watch other people draw in art streams
practice
read about colour theory and perspective and other boring shit
practice

Oct 25, 2015 at 6:29 PM
"Forever coffee..."
look at what other people do and shamelessly copy it
practice
watch other people draw in art streams
practice
read about colour theory and perspective and other boring shit
practice
Okay then, I shall do that. Thanks.

Oct 26, 2015 at 7:55 AM
Okay then, I shall do that. Thanks.
Yeah, generally you just practice, copy stuffs (that you like, this is important), but I don't recommend tracing.
When you have ideas, write them down and/or draw them on the canvas, experiment with coloring and line drawing. You know, just do whatever that will intrigue you.
Keep enjoying your own work and admiration from others. Don't be bother by criticism or hate.... wait, am I being off-topic?

Anyway, with enough practice, all the theory and perspective and other boring shit will start to make sense to you, read them, and practice some more.

Don't be a lazy asshole like me. (Squeeze some time to draw even you are under communism oppression or some shit.)

Oct 30, 2015 at 3:30 AM
Actually, this is my best picture yet:
image.jpeg
Why, you ask? Well, I mean, seriously, just look at this. I Hate Everything (King), Nostalgia Critic (Jack), Balrog (Balrog), JonTron (Quote), and last but not least, EgoRaptor (Curly)...all in the same image. And it's Cave Story, just to top it off. There's only one way to describe this:

Ross should be sadistic but ultimately good hearted Misery, and Kevin as Kenpachi.

Danny should be a puppy.

Well, this was designed in more of a pun sense.
Balrog (literally named Balrog; also the only one out of these five who actually covered Cave Story) = Balrog
Quote (walking Internet meme with a goddamned badass hat) = JonTron
Egoraptor (JonTron's former best friend; crossdresses constantly) = Curly
Jack (that guy with the glasses) = Nostalgia Critic
King (cynical and bitter asshole who has good intentions at heart) = I Hate Everything

Still, your ideas are pretty clever. However, I honestly could not think of any Youtubers cute enough to even represent Sue, let alone Toroko. And PBG is a guy :(

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2015 at 3:45 AM
War criminal
Actually, this is my best picture yet:
Why, you ask? Well, I mean, seriously, just look at this. I Hate Everything (King), Nostalgia Critic (Jack), Balrog (Balrog), JonTron (Quote), and last but not least, EgoRaptor (Curly)...all in the same image. And it's Cave Story, just to top it off. There's only one way to describe this:
It should've been Danny as Balrog, Ross as King, and Barry as Jack so it can be a full Game Grump crossover (excluding Suzy, who could be either Sue or Toroko).

Oct 30, 2015 at 8:23 AM
It should've been Danny as Balrog, Ross as King, and Barry as Jack so it can be a full Game Grump crossover (excluding Suzy, who could be either Sue or Toroko).

Ross should be sadistic but ultimately good hearted Misery, and Kevin as Kenpachi.

Danny should be a puppy.

Nov 6, 2015 at 3:04 AM
This next one is a montage of all seven times that I heavily implied the Jack X King pairing in my previous fanart. So much gayness :debug:

image.jpeg[\spoiler]

Nov 7, 2015 at 4:10 AM
"Forever coffee..."
This next one is a montage of all seven times that I heavily implied the Jack X King pairing in my previous fanart. So much gayness :debug:

What is it with you and Jack X King? Why?
Also, I get the impression that when I posted my three original threads (Blade vs. Nemesis, et cet.) you decided
to follow in my footsteps and go batshit insane with posting.

Nov 7, 2015 at 4:33 AM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"

center: that seems to be hinting at king and uh... an older version of Toroko... who king is molesting... than king and jack ship.

bottom left: this seams a little more king and Toroko than king and jack again.

bottom center: who is the one recording in that thought bubble?

bottom right: jack's advance doesn't seem to be directed at anyone, but that could just be because you cropped out what he says and maybe who he is saying it to.

top center: king has a unfinished drawing of a fuzzy caterpillar on his cloak

top left: ugh...

top right: King, if you can get Toroko and Jack, Jack can have you and Suu. you live on a lawless island in the sky, no westboro baptist church, or any other shitty extremist group is going to get anywhere close to you to complain about polygamy.

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2015 at 9:49 PM
center: that seems to be hinting at king and uh... an older version of Toroko... who king is molesting... than king and jack ship.

bottom left: this seams a little more king and Toroko than king and jack again.

bottom center: who is the one recording in that thought bubble?

bottom right: jack's advance doesn't seem to be directed at anyone, but that could just be because you cropped out what he says and maybe who he is saying it to.

top center: king has a unfinished drawing of a fuzzy caterpillar on his cloak

top left: ugh...

top right: King, if you can get Toroko and Jack, Jack can have you and Sue. you live on a lawless island in the sky, no westboro baptist church, or any other shitty extremist group is going to get anywhere close to you to complain about polygamy.

Ironically, the image on the top left is actually a completely different relationship from Jack's point of view, because obviously no one can see ghosts...except for the main protagonists of videogames. So that would mean that the continuity of these images is inconsistent. :sue:

Oh, and in the original version of the bottom-right image, Jack is literally saying "Will you marry me, Kingy-poo?" No, I'm not joking.

image.jpeg

Also, here's that foot fetish image I talked about earlier:
image.jpeg

Now can someone please follow this up with a similar image of Curly? If you do, then I shall give you my eternal thanks...and probably cream my pants :muscledoc:

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2015 at 10:19 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Random doodles
I guess

Attachments

• Ame.jpg
    Ame.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 7
  • New Canvas.png
    New Canvas.png
    859.7 KB · Views: 4