Cave Story Easy (Free Ware)

Jul 22, 2019 at 5:13 PM
"Huzzah!"
Seems I messed it up, I am restarting the making process as we speak!

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2019 at 5:23 PM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
This isn't made with the files from Nicalis, is it? Cuz that's kinda illegal to redistribute those. You'd have to make your own versions through hacking and editing the npc.tbl file in Vanilla if you really wish to make your own easy version. I'd mention the inclusion of DIO Quote, but ehhhhhh, I'm sure it wouldn't matter since normal Quote could be used anyway

Jul 22, 2019 at 5:31 PM
"Huzzah!"
This isn't made with the files from Nicalis, is it? Cuz that's kinda illegal to redistribute those. You'd have to make your own versions through hacking and editing the npc.tbl file in Vanilla if you really wish to make your own easy version. I'd mention the inclusion of DIO Quote, but ehhhhhh, I'm sure it wouldn't matter since normal Quote could be used anyway

Of course not, I don't have Cave Story+ on my PC so I did it manually, I realized this was not okay so I decided to add more things an easy mode should have: Heal Capsules, half health, etc. I wouldn't know how to copy NICALiS's files and turn them into my own game anyway due to my lack of experience, and thus I deleted the file, and said I was remaking it