• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

Cave Story Deluxe 2.0 discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old topic!
The last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.
Jun 16, 2017 at 7:23 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
free up discussion of this package

I'm going far enough???

mods isn't allowed???

lets see what you talking about this package.
or cave story deluxe (more updated)

Jun 16, 2017 at 7:35 PM
Cute femboi
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Yeah um, why are you starting a new thread on the same subject, if really, all you need is one?

Jun 16, 2017 at 7:47 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Yeah um, why are you starting a new thread on the same subject, if really, all you need is one?
tottaly hum
nah
some 2 are enough

Jun 16, 2017 at 7:55 PM
Miccs Online
Fluffin' around
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Hate to butt in like that but usually there us no need for 2 threads for the same subject.
Of you are unhappy with your previous thread, editing is always an option.

Jun 16, 2017 at 8:14 PM
Soup Man
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I think the old package is fine, apart from the very old version of Booster's Lab in it. No need to add mods.

Jun 16, 2017 at 8:23 PM
Cute femboi
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
I think the old package is fine, apart from the very old version of Booster's Lab in it. No need to add mods.
Booster's Lab v0420 would be perfect for it, considering TUgly's here for the dead memes.

Jun 17, 2017 at 1:58 AM
Perfectionist
CS Beta Content Discord Admin
CSE Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Booster's Lab v0420 would be perfect for it, considering TUgly's here for the dead memes.
Is that the version that uses all those weed sprites?

Status
Not open for further replies.