(Cancelled Mod)

Now that I can work on other mods, which should I work on first?

• Continue with Blu's Magical Misadventure

• Northern Tower Squad

• An SMG4 themed mod?

• Random Story Revival Project? (Crossover Collab?)

• Something Else?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 1, 2017 at 9:21 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
There is nothing to see here.​

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2017 at 9:22 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Oh finally, i've waiting for this mod.

Jul 2, 2017 at 12:12 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
I've been looking forward to this! :D

Jul 2, 2017 at 8:33 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Looks awesome, however there are some characters that I cant talk to but have the "press down to run script" thing. Just an observation. The graphics are awesome and unique, but it feels a bit overpopulated in some areas and abandoned in others. I've been playing it for awhile, it has great potential. Keep working on it.

Jul 3, 2017 at 12:50 AM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
I was quite entranced with the mod from the get-go. Custom sound effects, altered songs, new and/or edited graphics... A good first impression!
And it played well too. It was fun to roam around, it just needs more content or story more than anything. If you stop now, it'll just be a tease... so you gotta continue! ;)

There were a few bugs and text issues, but honestly, more than anything... more content > than perfect polished. At this point anyway. Imo. Just so you know. Okay. Going.... Now-

(PS that save flower looks great. I think I'll water the plants after learning about this new power of theirs... Oh and the swimming in this mod is highly recommended.)
Ok ok, bugs I noticed:
=If you aren't facing Mom before her first cutscene, you'll talk to her facing backwards. Awkward... I thought it was intentional, and wasn't looking her in the eye. Guess not?

=At the bar, if you talk to the employee and get the coffee, it immediately jumped to your old friends noticing you. Which would be fine... if they were on the same floor. Awkward...

=When I used the life capsule, the cursor ended up off the menu and to the left and acted quite oddly... Weird.

=Oh and lastly the girl in town that always faces towards you seems to trigger nothing, so it looks odd if you try to interact with her.

(Lots o text issues here and there, but didn't write them down.)

Things I'd like to see...
Maybe a little more character or fleshed out response after the Ginsuke (?) battle, and a little more information than "No." when I tried to go to the Soap Cavern lol.
Giving coffee to the sleeping girl. Losing to the mysterious boss at the end and how that would play out, unless the point was to kill you... I went back to test it just in case lol.
More, more, more

Keep up the good work

Jul 3, 2017 at 5:44 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Just a quick fix. Nothing new.

- Jenkin Convenience now plays Snoopy Cake instead of Jenka 1
-Npcs and enemies no longer walk behind doors
-Your friends won't notice you when getting a cup of coffee
-Blu now says he should go home when leaving the cafe after talking to his friends. This also occurs when trying to reach the soap caverns

(Beta Bugfix has been taken down as well)

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2017 at 11:00 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
a brief collection of impressions
  • I like what you're done with the water physics - clever! but the AIR text is a bit annoying now to have front and centre if water traversal isn't as scary as it was in vanilla.
  • there's a lot of structures but not a lot to *do* with them which can be a bit of disappointment after checking the 10th "locked"
    door in a row.
  • in a similar vein, a lot of the characters lack dialogue which could otherwise make the environments a lot more engaging. I could forgive random-npc-23 for being flat and uninteresting, but the PC never has anything to say or really emotes at all...
  • There's interesting new character graphics, hopefully more will be done with those later on?[/*]
  • Going through the soap tunnel the first time was alright, but backtracking it's a bit long with not a whole lot to do besides move left/right and avoid or shoot enemies. I feel like this section could be made more interesting if it was shorter / condensed.
  • the use of new sfx is good
overall i agree with the previous poster's assessment that the game feels busy in some areas but empty in others. there's good enemy activity but the tilesets are relatively plain. new character graphics but no real meaningful interactions with them. large areas but not much in them.
I'd recommend trying to condense the experience into something with more "interactivity per square meter". a lot of what was going on during my playthrough was just walking from point A to point B without any real objective or motivation besides "that's where you can go".