Bunny Must Die

May 15, 2011 at 7:05 PM
/end
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
That is a pretty cool boss. Wait until you get to... never mind I shouldn't spoil it.

May 15, 2011 at 11:51 PM
A old relic from older days
"..."
sexplosive said:
hi again
p126143-0-4hze9.png

dude what

This game can best be summarized by a quote from Yahtzee Croshaw:
"If you find the Japanese offensive then you'll find this game offensively Japanese."

I still can't get over the naked neko loli things. Forget the one I posted earlier, I'm talking about the ones suspended in the tanks with a tube shoved up their gooch. They're so surreal, yet introduced so casually and seen so often that they cease to be provocative after a bit. Yet, when I give any second thought about it, it seems like they should be, which gets me all confused and unable to stop thinking about it.

(nsfw (I think, I don't know any more)):

Japan's culture confuses me, but not because of its oddities. They're so much more open to eccentricity, and indifferent/comfortable towards a lot of things Americans would find offensive, and all in all, I like that. But, at the same time, they put this heavy emphasis on formality and politeness and keeping certain things to yourself, which to me seems to comPLETELY contradict the openness that I like.

May 16, 2011 at 12:11 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
I always interpreted those as fur suits (or fur) since they don't seem to have any "features" and it would fit with their cat ears and tails.

The pipe going into them is a bit odd though.

May 16, 2011 at 1:11 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
@Cripplechair: I edited your posts but I don't care if you use spoilers or not, NEVER DIRECTLY POST NSFW CONTENT ON THE FORUMS! EVER! External links only! Same goes for you too Captain Fabulous.

What's so difficult to understand about external link + warning?

May 16, 2011 at 1:51 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
I beat the second game, Chelsea and the 7 devils. The final bosses were pretty hard, but FYI Chelsea's ladder does some insane damage.

May 16, 2011 at 2:04 AM
"..."
Oops... sorry. I could've sworn spoiler tags only was alright.

May 16, 2011 at 2:59 AM
Not anymore
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Started playing this. Graphics feel like Megamari, but physics are not. Life capsules obviously are a reminder of Cave Story and any other Metroidvania titles.

Beat the first boss, found the Iron Mace thing, got the sandals. I haven't played very much of it but I'd give it a thumbs up. :p

Oh yeah, the English patch is useful since you're able to read the signs which have lots of hints.

May 16, 2011 at 3:01 AM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
I'm playing it in japanese for uh street cred or something

Loving this new wall jump upgrade I got

May 16, 2011 at 5:19 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
Cripplechair said:
PROTIP: It's possible to block attacks.

Yeah its very freaking hard, your more likely to accidentally do it than when trying to do it.
Dont you have to press the arrow key in the direction of the thing thats about to hit you the second it collides?

May 16, 2011 at 5:26 AM
"..."
xristosx said:
Yeah its very freaking hard, your more likely to accidentally do it than when trying to do it.
Dont you have to press the arrow key in the direction of the thing thats about to hit you the second it collides?

It took me a bit to learn, but you press the arrow key in the opposite direction of the attack. One point in the game there's a sign that says something like "When you're about to die a horrible, painful death, first avert your eyes" or something, which I think is a hint on the function. Although, several times I've blocked by accident and I could've sworn I was pushing towards. Might just be an orientation error or something since it usually happens when I'm moving around.

May 16, 2011 at 5:35 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
Cripplechair said:
It took me a bit to learn, but you press the arrow key in the opposite direction of the attack. One point in the game there's a sign that says something like "When you're about to die a horrible, painful death, first avert your eyes" or something, which I think is a hint on the function. Although, several times I've blocked by accident and I could've sworn I was pushing towards. Might just be an orientation error or something since it usually happens when I'm moving around.

I'm pretty sure that's the hint for fighting the Vampire boss.

The one that flashes you. It says "to avoid a disgusting death" or something.

May 16, 2011 at 5:40 AM
"..."
GIRakaCHEEZER said:
I'm pretty sure that's the hint for fighting the Vampire boss.

The one that flashes you. It says "to avoid a disgusting death" or something.

Ohhhhh yeeeeaaaah.... okay, that makes sense. Guess it would be kind of odd that all the previous signs describing your character game mechanics outright tell you how to do them, and then toss in a cryptic one.

May 17, 2011 at 5:00 AM
/end
Cripplechair said:
I still can't get over the naked neko loli things. Forget the one I posted earlier, I'm talking about the ones suspended in the tanks with a tube shoved up their gooch. They're so surreal, yet introduced so casually and seen so often that they cease to be provocative after a bit. Yet, when I give any second thought about it, it seems like they should be, which gets me all confused and unable to stop thinking about it.

"Where Lolis Are Made."

Oct 15, 2012 at 4:51 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
So apparently they're selling this game now. The first post has had its links updated, with the mediafire link removed since it was taken down.

Oct 15, 2012 at 8:05 AM
Not anymore
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
So apparently they're selling this game now. The first post has had its links updated, with the mediafire link removed since it was taken down.

Well it's good that I downloaded BMD before that happened.

diph.php

Oct 15, 2012 at 9:07 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
Well it's good that I downloaded BMD before that happened.

diph.php

I was not aware that Nicalis and Rockin' Android were the same company.

Oct 15, 2012 at 12:28 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
dang. i cant even beat the first boss. DANG YOU *Insert Swearing Words Here* KEYBOARD! WHY YOU ALWAYS TROLL MEH?

Feb 3, 2013 at 9:11 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
Feb 3, 2013 at 9:28 PM
Professional Whatever
New official Bunny Must Die? So is this actually a remake or are they just starting to sell it now instead?

E: Okay I see what's going on now