Bubsy Two-Fur

Dec 29, 2015 at 3:10 AM
tem go to colleg and make u prouds!!!
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Bubsy has finally made his grand return in Bubsy Two-Fur on Steam! Thanks to all the Bubsy fans who voted for Bubsy Two-Fur on Steam Greenlight, Bubsy in Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind and Bubsy II are now available to purchase on Steam for just $4.99! For those who aren't aware, Bubsy is a much-loved series of platformers released on various systems in the 90s. Bubsy has had numerous games over the years, but faded into obscurity after his last adventure in Bubsy 3D in 1997. Retroism purchased the Bubsy IP from Atari in 2013, which means this is the first officially licensed Bubsy release in 18 years! In addition, Retroism is now selling officially licensed Bubsy T-Shirts, a must-have for any dedicated Bubsy fan!
So, if you're a longtime Bubsy fan interested in having the Bubsy games in your Steam library, or want to experience these great games for the first time, check out Bubsy Two-Fur now!
W h a t c o u l d p o s s i b l y g o w r o n g

Dec 29, 2015 at 9:29 PM
Forever 12
>I was only 9 years old
>I loved Bubsy so much, I had all the merchandise and games
>I pray to Bubsy every night before bed, thanking him for the life I’ve been given
>"Bubsy is love" I say, "Bubsy is life"
>My dad hears me and calls me a tasteless, filthy casual
>I knew he just jealous of my devotion for Bubsy, I called him a know it all elitist
>He slaps me and sends me to bed
>I’m crying now and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it’s really cold
>A warmth is moving towards me
>I feel something touch me
>It’s Bubsy
>I am so happy
>He whispers in my ear “What could possible go wrong?”
>He grabs me with his powerful claws and pulls out a copy of Bubsy: Claws encounters of the Furred kind
>I’m ready
>I plug in my Super Nintendo for bubsy
>He inserts the cartridge into the system
>I can feel my hands trembling as he hands me the controller
>I press start, and prepare for the pain
>I want to please Bubsy Bobcat
>I cry at the extremely difficult game
>My dad walks in
>Bubsy looks him straight in the eye and says “I like it”
>He floats through my window
>Bubsy is love, Bubsy is life

EDIT:
Seriously though, as bad as it is that this series has been revived from the dead,
I think I need this shirt

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2015 at 1:22 AM
"Forever coffee..."
Every furry's dream.

Should I spend my money on this? I mean, is this entire series more of a gag or just underrated?

Dec 30, 2015 at 3:58 AM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
This is only the beginning of the underground Bubsy revolution, I'm sure!

Should I spend my money on this? I mean, is this entire series more of a gag or just underrated?
General consensus seems to be that the games are of somewhat questionable quality, but I haven't played them myself. I think that it may be leaning towards the gag side, and at a sufficiently low price (they're currently on sale) might be a decent buy just to say that you have. My input is definitely worthy of being ignored, though. ^_^;

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2016 at 9:19 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
WHAT COULD PAW-SIBLY GO WRONG

Jan 13, 2016 at 5:05 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Wow. A new Bubsy game? What could possibly go wrong?! As someone who has played the furst two games (AHAHAHAHAH GET IT?!) I can say they are not purrfect but enjoyable. Unlike Bubsy 3D. I might pick it up just cuz the first two games are good but far from purrfection (Ok I need to stop).

Jan 13, 2016 at 5:33 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
imo tbh fam you should just buy the games from a second hand store and rip the rom to your PC and play it in the emulator of your choosing because there's nothing new here. it's the biggest cashin of the series since Bubsy 2

Jan 13, 2016 at 9:02 PM
tem go to colleg and make u prouds!!!
imo tbh fam you should just buy the games from a second hand store and rip the rom to your PC and play it in the emulator of your choosing because there's nothing new here. it's the biggest cashin of the series since Bubsy 2
how do i do that
how do i put a super nintendo/genesis cartridge in my computer
can't we just download the video game
if that is possible though i will do it to show my devotion to bubsy

Jan 13, 2016 at 9:37 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
I mean somebody had to right
I wouldn't condone any illegal activities but you know, as long as you own a copy of the game, there's no laws saying you can't also have a duplicate of its data on different media.

Aug 16, 2016 at 2:51 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
It's $5 for this collection. It's cheaper than buying the original cartridges. Not to mention the only cheap cartridge dumper (Retrode) for PC is like $85 anyways. And this is literally emulation they are using here, so it wouldn't be hard to find the ROM files within the collection. If not, well the ROMs are a Google search away...

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2016 at 3:27 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
I think you might have missed my subtle implication