Bonkey Trek

Oct 2, 2015 at 3:25 AM
Veteran Member
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Look it up on Google Play or the App Store.

Praise for Bonkey Trek:
"Genius," Albert Einstein.
"Your life will be changed forever," Donald Trump.
"Huzzah!" Balrog.

Oct 3, 2015 at 9:58 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Who made this and why do you know it's existance.

EDIT: I actually checked this out
apparently you're a guy on a weird thing called a bonkey or something. You have to hit the bonkey to make hit walk forward while also giving food because bonkeys starve quickly from walking.
Sometimes, random events happen (including a old man who wants you to take off your shirt ), where you get two options, where one of them allows you to continue while the other messes you up. You have to hit the bonkey enough to hit 100 miles to win or something. Although i haven't hit that point yet.
There are some pretty allright things in it, but there are some things that make it bad:
• Sometimes when I hit the bonkey, he dies because of the guy hitting the bonkey's head off. I literally have no idea why or how this happens, but it's annoying.
• When something like the old man happens, you can still hit the bonkey, this can be annoying when he nearly starves.
• Lag spikes when the game is going to the screen where you hit the bonkey and stuff, and when you get a game over. Game boots up incredibly fast though.
•When your bonkey dies, you sometimes get a second chance which just includes you being able to let the guy walk 1 mile by tapping him. He goes to sleep after 5 steps however. So it's only worth it when you still need like 5 miles till you reach the 100-mile goal.
• Dunno wether it's my phone or not, but the game freaks out after 75-80 miles or something, making the screen white and making my phone reset. This practically means its impossible to reach 100 miles (at least for me).
If it weren't for these things it could be okay i guess...
I only tried the Android version btw.

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2015 at 11:35 PM
Veteran Member
Who made this and why do you know it's existance.

EDIT: I actually checked this out
apparently you're a guy on a weird thing called a bonkey or something. You have to hit the bonkey to make hit walk forward while also giving food because bonkeys starve quickly from walking.
Sometimes, random events happen (including a old man who wants you to take off your shirt ), where you get two options, where one of them allows you to continue while the other messes you up. You have to hit the bonkey enough to hit 100 miles to win or something. Although i haven't hit that point yet.
There are some pretty allright things in it, but there are some things that make it bad:
• Sometimes when I hit the bonkey, he dies because of the guy hitting the bonkey's head off. I literally have no idea why or how this happens, but it's annoying.
• When something like the old man happens, you can still hit the bonkey, this can be annoying when he nearly starves.
• Lag spikes when the game is going to the screen where you hit the bonkey and stuff, and when you get a game over. Game boots up incredibly fast though.
•When your bonkey dies, you sometimes get a second chance which just includes you being able to let the guy walk 1 mile by tapping him. He goes to sleep after 5 steps however. So it's only worth it when you still need like 5 miles till you reach the 100-mile goal.
• Dunno wether it's my phone or not, but the game freaks out after 75-80 miles or something, making the screen white and making my phone reset. This practically means its impossible to reach 100 miles (at least for me).
If it weren't for these things it could be okay i guess...
I only tried the Android version btw.
I have it on android and was able to beat it by getting to 0 miles. I guess it's just your type of phone. It doesn't work well on some of my other friend's phones that have tried the game as well.

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2015 at 12:40 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
It seems that this 'game' takes like 800 mb of memory space. Why.

Oct 4, 2015 at 12:45 PM
Veteran Member
It seems that this 'game' takes like 800 mb of memory space. Why.
That's weird. It only takes up 25.94MB on my phone.