• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

Bomb Chicken - a Nitrome game for Steam and Nintendo Switch

Old topic!
The last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.
Mar 16, 2017 at 8:39 PM
Pretty in purple
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Nitrome said:
Which came first the chicken or the bomb?

Nitrome is back with another object-creating bird game, this time about a chicken making bombs to solve puzzles and get around places. The bombs allow you to reach higher places, take out enemies and just let everything satisfyingly explode.

Apparently this one's a lot further into development than Flightless was, so here's to hoping it will end up being a complete game. It still has yet to be greenlit (at the time of making this thread). The Steam page can be found here.

This looks like it'll be a nice change from all the mobile games Nitrome has been making recently. I'm definitely looking forward to this one.

Mar 20, 2018 at 5:40 PM
Pretty in purple
Time to give this thread a nice little relevant bump.

They’re finally making it on Switch. This makes me really happy even if I don’t own a Switch. :confused:

Edit: haha broken links

Jul 12, 2018 at 4:54 PM
Pretty in purple
Aw yeah it's out

(For Switch)

Links may be broken; check the video.

Not much word on the Steam version yet, unfortunately. Come on, Nitrome! Don't let this be another Flightless.