• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

Bless You, Rip

Old topic!
The last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.
Apr 20, 2015 at 3:26 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
One last question, When the game is done, Will it come to multiple systems/software distributions?

Apr 21, 2015 at 2:02 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
caveWUT? said:
One last question, When the game is done, Will it come to multiple systems/software distributions?
Currently the plan is to release it on Windows, Mac, and Linux.

Apr 25, 2015 at 1:33 PM
bored to death
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1t2KVPaVIw
Finally uploaded my playthrough of the latest version.
It's available in 60 fps, as well. (Requires Chrome or modified Firefox and the 720p quality setting)

Apr 27, 2015 at 5:55 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
This game is amazing, even as a demo it is so polished! The graphics are some of my favorite in any game I have ever played, the music is great, and the controls and interface are easy to use. This game will be a masterpiece in the finished state.

Sep 1, 2017 at 2:01 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Glad how this game looks. This actually inspired me a bit to try and start my own CS+ style game. Only problem is that I'm new to coding, and I'm not the best animator, especially with melee attacks. Now, I'm trying out a BYR style sprite (As seen with my profile picture. I'm still trying to do a sword swing animation like that of Rip swinging his axe, with no success.). Would that be okay with you, Gir?