Blackboard in Arthur's House?

Mar 27, 2015 at 6:39 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
While I was re-doing the game for the millionth time(I wanted to), I noticed the scribbling on the blackboard.
Board.png
What could this be? I know that the drawing on the corner is Ikachan, but what about that other stuff?

Mar 27, 2015 at 7:51 PM
tem go to colleg and make u prouds!!!
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
circles and lines
that's all

Mar 27, 2015 at 8:15 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
On the left, there's some text that looks like it says "timo". Could be random scribbles, I guess.

I can't make out anything else. Like thatnamelessguy said, it's probably just circles and lines.

Mar 27, 2015 at 8:44 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Are you sure that's not a poster

Mar 27, 2015 at 9:17 PM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
In 2x res the blackboard and poster are filled with references to other Pixel works, but in the original it's a vague chart of a triangle and some scribbles. Judging by the teleporter and computer that's also in his house, I always thought that Arthur was somewhat of an intellectual as well as a warrior.

Mar 27, 2015 at 9:19 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Looks to me like he just wanted to draw some Potatoes.

Mar 28, 2015 at 3:56 AM
Stoned Member
"All your forum are belong to us!"
He was trying to educate himself but died before he ever did so.

Mar 28, 2015 at 2:23 PM
The "C" in "college" is for "crippling debt".
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
They could be very poorly drawn schematics for machines. Perhaps early concepts for the Bubbler? Those circles seem like bubbles.

Mar 28, 2015 at 4:28 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
SuperJaws100 said:
They could be very poorly drawn schematics for machines. Perhaps early concepts for the Bubbler? Those circles seem like bubbles.
Polaris said:
In 2x res the blackboard and poster are filled with references to other Pixel works, but in the original it's a vague chart of a triangle and some scribbles. Judging by the teleporter and computer that's also in his house, I always thought that Arthur was somewhat of an intellectual as well as a warrior.
This may have been the schematics for the Bubbler, because the Bubbler itself is located in Mimiga Village, as is Arthur's House. Further proof is that he's got different machines in his house, so he must've known something about Engineering.

But this remains the question: How did the Bubbler end up in King's fireplace?

Mar 28, 2015 at 5:15 PM
beep boop
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Maybe Arthur got fed up with the orignal Bubbler's ineffective workings at the base level, threw it in the fireplace, then made one that was much better at the lower levels, which was either lost or buried with him. Either that or when Misery or Balrog killed him, they burned his weapon because they didn't want to have the mimigas uprising, preventing them from killing all the pigneons in the graveyard. Also, the Bubbler may have orignally been at max strenght all the time, but the fire messed it up/ it's very fragile, and when you collect the energy crystals, it's actually fixing it. Wow, got offtopic in my own post.
Edit: If we went to KSS's story line, the Bubbler was thrown into the fireplace because of the horrific memories it brought up. Forgot about that...

Mar 30, 2015 at 10:54 AM
Bionicobot said:
Maybe Arthur got fed up with the orignal Bubbler's ineffective workings at the base level, threw it in the fireplace, then made one that was much better at the lower levels, which was either lost or buried with him. Either that or when Misery or Balrog killed him, they burned his weapon because they didn't want to have the mimigas uprising, preventing them from killing all the pigneons in the graveyard. Also, the Bubbler may have orignally been at max strenght all the time, but the fire messed it up/ it's very fragile, and when you collect the energy crystals, it's actually fixing it. Wow, got offtopic in my own post.
Edit: If we went to KSS's story line, the Bubbler was thrown into the fireplace because of the horrific memories it brought up. Forgot about that...

Interesting theory...