Best weapon for Blood Stained Sanctuary?

Mar 29, 2019 at 2:29 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
This is a dumb question, but what is the best weapon to beat Blood Stained Sanctuary?

Mar 29, 2019 at 3:27 AM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
In terms of primary weapons, Snake for speedruns or Spur for a casual run. Super Missiles are the best for the bosses. Nemesis is a great weapon to have in the right situation as well, especially when you can have two with Curly. The rest of the weapons might have some use in more situational circumstances, but are overall too niche and underpowered compared to the ones I listed, I feel.

Mar 29, 2019 at 8:00 AM
try to get as much levels for the super missiles in the beginning areas. Then you can use curly's nemesis for short range and the spur for long range. If you get to the heavy press boss spam as much super missiles as you possibly can and voila.

Mar 29, 2019 at 10:48 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
super missiles, spur, and level 2 blade also make sure you still have the life pot it could last you enough to get to phase 2 of ballos

Mar 29, 2019 at 11:44 PM
ZYZZ Spur is the best gun because its super cool
"All your forum are belong to us!"
i like spur for a lot of the stuff

and if you have all your missiles on the last ballos thing you can bam bam ba slam him down to the ground pound wa wound found bound smash boom crash

Apr 2, 2019 at 6:09 PM
Apr 3, 2019 at 12:45 AM
ZYZZ Spur is the best gun because its super cool
"All your forum are belong to us!"
i agree with this its super good and can laser everything and looks awesome

the snake might be good for some stuff but it doesnt look fancy

Apr 3, 2019 at 10:22 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
This is a dumb question, but what is the best weapon to beat Blood Stained Sanctuary?
i beat BSS using only the spur. i'd suggest that, but your tastes could be different.

Apr 6, 2019 at 6:40 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
machine gun I guess. that's what I do at least. best at level 3 so you can those green devil's easy

Apr 9, 2019 at 1:40 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I'd say the Spur, Smissiles, and Nemesis are the best for this. When you get to the Heavy Press, wait for it's opening attack, switch to the Nemesis, look up, and mash as fast as you can. For Ballos, use the Spur. (If you didn't know) You can stand in ballos' eye after phase 1. Stand here, charge the Spur, and fire into both of his eyes at once.