Lace now has 96 posts. ;D
...So? What's the relevance of that?

Dec 7, 2008 at 10:02 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
innocent.bystander said:
Lace now has 96 posts. ;D
GAH!!! Just you wait...

To heck with innocent. You're just a bystander now.
;D

lace

Dec 8, 2008 at 8:55 AM
Justin-chan
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
...So? What's the relevance of that?
Look at the name of the guy who pointed it out.

Dec 8, 2008 at 5:30 PM
In front of a computer
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
...Uh... I still don't get it.

Dec 9, 2008 at 11:28 AM
Justin-chan
An INNOCENT bystander is posting something related to sex positions

Dec 9, 2008 at 1:44 PM
"Huzzah!"
Most Easy Boss: Ballos 2nd
Why: Avoid 3x and shoot eye for a couple seconds, or just spur it out. It's pretty easy.

Most Easy Boss: Sisters (2nd choise)
Why: Either missiles or spur needed and they cant hit ya. Open mouth, shoot till closed, not 1 damage taken.

Most Fun: All the last boss fights (Misery, Doctor, Red crystal Doctor, and Final core)
Why: A good challenge, but not to hard, and made you have to ninja the hell out of everything and matrix through the scattered shots of RUN THE HELL AWAY! I love consecutive boss fights.
Plus it's the only boss that get a mouth to FIRE SUM LAYZOR. PLUS HE EXPLODES INTO A MILLION LITTLE BALLS! AND LIVES! That shows dedication.

Most Hard: Core
Why: Little mini shooting things + Drowning + ball of 20+ dmg and your polar star + missiles hit level 1 while your fireball cant reach him....yeah....no. Plus Curly cant hit it worth a damn.

Most annoying: Toroko +
Why: Hop......Hop......Hop.....STAND STILL SO I CAN KILL YOU!

Dec 9, 2008 at 3:16 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Most easy is prolly Omega. I don't even remember the thing hitting me. Just keep attacking and boom, it's OVER.
Hardest I'd say Ballos 2nd form onwards. I can't kill those damn things >_>. Monster X was somewhat hard, but I think I can kill it easily now. I think.
Funniest was Undead Core. Awesome music, intense action.

Dec 9, 2008 at 4:41 PM
Respwnt
Linknight said:
Most Easy Boss: Ballos 2nd
Why: Avoid 3x and shoot eye for a couple seconds, or just spur it out. It's pretty easy.
It's pretty hard on 3 HP.

Linknight said:
Most Easy Boss: Sisters (2nd choise)
Why: Either missiles or spur needed and they cant hit ya. Open mouth, shoot till closed, not 1 damage taken.
That works with almost every weapon provided you're good enough lol.

Linknight said:
Most Fun: All the last boss fights (Misery, Doctor, Red crystal Doctor, and Final core)
Why: A good challenge, but not to hard, and made you have to ninja the hell out of everything and matrix through the scattered shots of RUN THE HELL AWAY! I love consecutive boss fights.
Plus it's the only boss that get a mouth to FIRE SUM LAYZOR. PLUS HE EXPLODES INTO A MILLION LITTLE BALLS! AND LIVES! That shows dedication.
Fuck yes.

Linknight said:
Most Hard: Core
Why: Little mini shooting things + Drowning + ball of 20+ dmg and your polar star + missiles hit level 1 while your fireball cant reach him....yeah....no. Plus Curly cant hit it worth a damn.
Fucking hell, I still can't beat him on Minimal Items. :p

Linknight said:
Most annoying: Toroko +
Why: Hop......Hop......Hop.....STAND STILL SO I CAN KILL YOU!
Probably the hardest boss you fight with the "Gravity" track playing. It's not fun, but it's not impossible either.

Dec 10, 2008 at 4:57 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
After about 20 attempts of non stop boss rush, the only boss I have any trouble with anymore is Ballos.

I like fighting the Core/Undead Core, they both get different than usual boss music, and are full of epicness.

Dec 10, 2008 at 4:21 PM
In front of a computer
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
jcys810 said:
An INNOCENT bystander is posting something related to sex positions
You're thinking of 69. 96 is acrobatics. :rolleyes:

Dec 10, 2008 at 7:48 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Btw, has anyone seen that Boss Rush japanese mod? It seems to work flawlesly, but some fights have invisible spikes that are pretty annoying...
I found it on that japanese doukutsu uploader and wonder if there's a non-glitchy english version..

Dec 10, 2008 at 8:00 PM
em, boss rush isn't a japanese mod.
It was made by seriousface(?) and then it was translated into japanes because it was so awesome.

Dec 10, 2008 at 8:03 PM
I'm not talking about the non-stop boss rush. I'm talking about the mod where you are in a place with a cthulu and each time you beat a boss you return to the cthulu place.

Dec 10, 2008 at 8:05 PM
its the same mod...
>_>

Dec 10, 2008 at 8:15 PM
Ugh, sorry then. I searched the forums and didn't find a link though.. Not one working.

EDIT: after extensive search i've found it. beat all the bosses in 17 min >_> Man, i suck.

Dec 11, 2008 at 4:16 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
GuilhermeEin said:
Ugh, sorry then. I searched the forums and didn't find a link though.. Not one working.

EDIT: after extensive search i've found it. beat all the bosses in 17 min >_> Man, i suck.

There's a fine line between being modest, and being insulting, and you just crossed it. :rolleyes:

Dec 11, 2008 at 4:55 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Hardest: Ballos [duh]
Easiest: Balrog [the first time]
Most fun: Core [the music's awesome]
Most annoying: Any of them with the fishies

Dec 11, 2008 at 11:09 AM
Justin-chan
Celtic Minstrel said:
You're thinking of 69. 96 is acrobatics. :rolleyes:
*headdesk*

I coulda sworn it said 69 ):

Dec 11, 2008 at 12:26 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
My favourite boss has to be the Core battle. For me, its challenging without being too difficult, since its one of the first boss battles where you have to have your wits about you to actually defeat (the earlier ones required only a simple run-and-gun strategy). Its also set against some of the best music in the game (Geothermal, Oppressive).

My most hated boss has to be Ballos. Its not the boss itself which is at fault, but the fact that if you die while fighting it, you have to trudge through the Sacred Grounds all over again. Repeating the same level over and over again is no fun.

Dec 18, 2008 at 2:00 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
The Mulletron said:
My favourite boss has to be the Core battle. For me, its challenging without being too difficult, since its one of the first boss battles where you have to have your wits about you to actually defeat (the earlier ones required only a simple run-and-gun strategy). Its also set against some of the best music in the game (Geothermal, Oppressive).

My most hated boss has to be Ballos. Its not the boss itself which is at fault, but the fact that if you die while fighting it, you have to trudge through the Sacred Grounds all over again. Repeating the same level over and over again is no fun.
Hey, welcome to hell ;)