Balrog Tribute Site Forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2015 at 12:59 AM
Off-screen redemption arc
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
I really think that the 10th anniversary is a good time for a little rebranding, and Balrog definitely deserves his own Tribute Forums. This could really be a great community for the BTSF too, I mean we already have a lot of deep and thoughtful Balrog-related discussion. What are your thoughts?

Mar 14, 2015 at 1:07 AM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
ThatPortalGuy said:
I really think that the 10th anniversary is a good time for a little rebranding, and Balrog definitely deserves his own Tribute Forums. This could really be a great community for the BTSF too, I mean we already have a lot of deep and thoughtful Balrog-related discussion. What are your thoughts?
we've had plenty of thoughts on him yes, but I doubt there is a whole lot to really discuss here anymore.

Mar 14, 2015 at 1:10 AM
Forever 12
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
No, its not just that.

We need to re brand everything Cave Story related...

honestly, I feel that Balrog just should have been the star role in the game, it would've been funner to play as him...

All the download links shall lead to downloads for a special version of the original game where Balrog replaces every character.

All text on these forums shall only spell Balrog,
and everything related to cave story shall be replaced with Balrog.

Balrog is love, Balrog is life

Mar 14, 2015 at 2:12 AM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
We need the Balrog Discussion Site Menagerie
the BDSM

Mar 14, 2015 at 2:12 AM
Its dark in here
Parkraft123 said:
honestly, I feel that Balrog just should have been the star role in the game, it would've been funner to play as him...
one of the rules of Writing is to never have your comic relief be your main character.

Mar 14, 2015 at 2:37 AM
Stoned Member
"All your forum are belong to us!"
This HAS to be a theme for this website. If not, I must go on to make Balrog Tribute Site Forums on my own.

Mar 14, 2015 at 3:03 AM
Its dark in here
QuoteHax said:
This HAS to be a theme for this website. If not, I must go on to make Balrog Tribute Site Forums on my own.
if you guys's balrog fetishes can't be satisfied with all the threads and fan art already made, then fine make a new site theme or make a new site.

Mar 14, 2015 at 11:06 AM
Forever 12
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Goerge Bobicles said:
if you guys's balrog fetishes can't be satisfied with all the threads and fan art already made, then fine make a new site theme or make a new site.

Okay, fine, I'll go make my own cave story related forum site, with black jack and hookers...

Now, Introducing, the Balrog Tribute Forums, where Balrog is everything!!!! (WIP)

JOIN THEM TODAY!!!!!!!! (these forums are different from my radical forum site)

Mar 14, 2015 at 12:01 PM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
dear lord you actually did it

Status
Not open for further replies.