Balrog Tribute Site Forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old topic!
The last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.
Mar 14, 2015 at 12:59 AM
Off-screen redemption arc
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Join Date: Mar 28, 2014
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 256
Age: 19
I really think that the 10th anniversary is a good time for a little rebranding, and Balrog definitely deserves his own Tribute Forums. This could really be a great community for the BTSF too, I mean we already have a lot of deep and thoughtful Balrog-related discussion. What are your thoughts?
 
Mar 14, 2015 at 1:07 AM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
Join Date: Nov 21, 2013
Location: farther
Posts: 922
Age: 24
ThatPortalGuy said:
I really think that the 10th anniversary is a good time for a little rebranding, and Balrog definitely deserves his own Tribute Forums. This could really be a great community for the BTSF too, I mean we already have a lot of deep and thoughtful Balrog-related discussion. What are your thoughts?
we've had plenty of thoughts on him yes, but I doubt there is a whole lot to really discuss here anymore.
 
Mar 14, 2015 at 1:10 AM
Forever 12
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Join Date: May 24, 2013
Location:
Posts: 540
No, its not just that.

We need to re brand everything Cave Story related...

honestly, I feel that Balrog just should have been the star role in the game, it would've been funner to play as him...

All the download links shall lead to downloads for a special version of the original game where Balrog replaces every character.

All text on these forums shall only spell Balrog,
and everything related to cave story shall be replaced with Balrog.

Balrog is love, Balrog is life
 
Mar 14, 2015 at 2:12 AM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Join Date: Jan 13, 2011
Location: Lasagna
Posts: 4489
We need the Balrog Discussion Site Menagerie
the BDSM
 
Mar 14, 2015 at 2:12 AM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
Join Date: Nov 21, 2013
Location: farther
Posts: 922
Age: 24
Parkraft123 said:
honestly, I feel that Balrog just should have been the star role in the game, it would've been funner to play as him...
one of the rules of Writing is to never have your comic relief be your main character.
 
Mar 14, 2015 at 2:37 AM
Everything you hate about humanity
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Join Date: Sep 22, 2012
Location: Hell
Posts: 539
This HAS to be a theme for this website. If not, I must go on to make Balrog Tribute Site Forums on my own.
 
Mar 14, 2015 at 3:03 AM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
Join Date: Nov 21, 2013
Location: farther
Posts: 922
Age: 24
QuoteHax said:
This HAS to be a theme for this website. If not, I must go on to make Balrog Tribute Site Forums on my own.
if you guys's balrog fetishes can't be satisfied with all the threads and fan art already made, then fine make a new site theme or make a new site.
 
Mar 14, 2015 at 11:06 AM
Forever 12
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Join Date: May 24, 2013
Location:
Posts: 540
Goerge Bobicles said:
if you guys's balrog fetishes can't be satisfied with all the threads and fan art already made, then fine make a new site theme or make a new site.
Okay, fine, I'll go make my own cave story related forum site, with black jack and hookers...


Now, Introducing, the Balrog Tribute Forums, where Balrog is everything!!!! (WIP)

JOIN THEM TODAY!!!!!!!! (these forums are different from my radical forum site)
 
Mar 14, 2015 at 12:01 PM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Join Date: Jan 13, 2011
Location: Lasagna
Posts: 4489
dear lord you actually did it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top