Balrog On Crack

Nov 5, 2018 at 8:59 PM
"Huzzah!"
I have created a new meme it's called Balrog On Crack I challenge you all to make an edited version of the video
here is some credit: The gif was taken from a video by Jesscapade called My First 10 Minutes in Org Maker

Nov 5, 2018 at 11:13 PM
2dbro
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
blargo already exists and is a shit meme

Nov 5, 2018 at 11:27 PM
"Huzzah!"
blargo already exists and is a shit meme
I respect your opinion on blargo but still I would strongly recommend you stop getting all butt hurt every time I post something about blargo and do you realize blargo is not the main topic of this thread

Nov 6, 2018 at 1:08 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Dude, please stop. You've been posting about Blargo many times, even after its creator told you to stop. You've even crossed it over with other dead memes.

You say you regret making Boom Boom Story, but how do you think 2DBro feels? He not only dislikes his creation, but he has seen it brought up many times. Imagine if somebody kept bringing up how funny Boom Boom Story was, and turned it into a meme. Wouldn't you want them to stop? 2DBro isn't "butt hurt". He just wants you to stop.

And before you say this thread isn't about Blargo, the "Balrog On Crack" looks just like Blargo. Make him lighter colored, and I would understand. 2DBro seems to have said "blargo already exists" because of this similarity. But, and pardon me if I'm wrong, it seems like you're only calling him Balrog so 2DBro won't get pissed. It also seems to have failed.

Just let 2DBro live in peace, without being forever haunted by the monster he has created.

As for everyone else, sorry if I crossed a line with this post, what with my status as a relatively new member without much to his name.

2020 EDIT:
Goddamn I was a stuck-up asshole.

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2018 at 2:20 AM
"Huzzah!"
Dude, please stop. You've been posting about Blargo many times, even after its creator told you to stop. You've even crossed it over with other dead memes.

You say you regret making Boom Boom Story, but how do you think 2DBro feels? He not only dislikes his creation, but he has seen it brought up many times. Imagine if somebody kept bringing up how funny Boom Boom Story was, and turned it into a meme. Wouldn't you want them to stop? 2DBro isn't "butt hurt". He just wants you to stop.

And before you say this thread isn't about Blargo, the "Balrog On Crack" looks just like Blargo. Make him lighter colored, and I would understand. 2DBro seems to have said "blargo already exists" because of this similarity. But, and pardon me if I'm wrong, it seems like you're only calling him Balrog so 2DBro won't get pissed. It also seems to have failed.

Just let 2DBro live in peace, without being forever haunted by the monster he has created.

As for everyone else, sorry if I crossed a line with this post, what with my status as a relatively new member without much to his name.
So let me get this straight every time I try to make a meme that has Balrog in it @2DBro is gonna get pissed off and assume I'm making a meme about blargo... I kinda had a feeling that the Balrog On Crack meme would target him but I tried to be positive and see if people would find it funny but it seems like for now on I will have low expectations for people liking what I make and assume that everything I make get's people pissed off and or make me look bad
I will assume that you will reply to this and try to correct me and I will assume that nobody thinks my jokes are funny.
but this Is how I really feel and I do understand what you're trying to tell me and I sincerely apologize if this post crossed the line

Nov 6, 2018 at 2:55 AM
"Huzzah!"
There isn't enough content in this video to YTP.

Maybe if you got high and played Cave Story I could YTP that... expect for the fact that you're 12.
What you could do is take the Balrog org file and then make it sound drunk and make it play over an edited version of the Balrog gif used in the video.
I'm actually 11 by the way.

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2018 at 2:56 AM
2dbro
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Nov 6, 2018 at 3:01 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
No, that's not it. I'm not saying that anything about Balrog is gonna get 2DBro mad. For all we know he might just be joking or exaggerating when it comes to being annoyed at your Blargo stuff, and is really chill about it. I was exaggerating a bit when it came to the last sentence, if you couldn't tell. Besides, I didn't post because you made the meme, but because of the way you responded to 2DBro. As far as I'm concerned, "butthurt" is a terrible insult, usually used to lazily dismiss anyone's opinion, valid or not.

My problem with the Blargo posting is that you kept doing it. It's not that nobody thinks your jokes are funny. It's that people don't find Blargo funny, because it's been overused so many times people have gotten sick of it.

I have some advice to make people find your jokes funny. First, don't call your joke a meme. It seems lots of people are getting sick of memes. Just call it a funny video or something to that effect. Second, please don't make the same joke over and over. This doesn't mean literally copy/pasting it, but moreso having the same subject matter or character. I think twice is fine, but after that move on to something else for a bit. You can return to it later on, but put a new spin on it. Third, and most important for me, pay attention to what people find funny in the moment. The Blargo thread literally has the tag "i should not have made this". If a joke/meme has something like that by its own creator, you really shouldn't use it out loud.

Also, not everything you make will piss people off or make you look bad. Early on most of it might, but that doesn't mean it always will. You'll improve, and things will get better. Besides, I doubt that very many people will be mad at you personally. You're relatively young, and young people are forgiven quite easily. People get better.

Lastly, like zxin said, you can't really edit the video and make it into something funny. It's just Balrog shaking with a crappy ORG playing. That's not very good YTP material, even with what you said. There's not much dynamic motion. If Balrog did something different as the video went, then we would have something to work with.

Thanks for your time, I hope you become better at stuff.

oh hey 2dbro thanks for saying that it really helped probably

Nov 6, 2018 at 3:03 AM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I first thought this was all gonna be a reference to the Stick Figures on Crack series by PivotMasterDX. I am disappoint

Nov 6, 2018 at 3:07 AM
"Huzzah!"
I first thought this was all gonna be a reference to the Stick Figures on Crack series by PivotMasterDX. I am disappoint
I remember watching stick figures on crack a few years ago and you just made me remember that series

Nov 6, 2018 at 3:12 AM
Soup Man
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
I don't see a problem with this. Once I get better editing software I might do something with it.

Personally I think all of you guys are taking this a little too far. Lighten up a bit.

Nov 6, 2018 at 3:20 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
I don't see a problem with this. Once I get better editing software I might do something with it.

Personally I think all of you guys are taking this a little too far. Lighten up a bit.
That second post was an attempt to lighten up.

While I'm not going to use the video, I don't have a problem with someone doing so. I've been a bit too serious in this thread (and kinda the whole forums actually) but I'm all for forgetting about the Blargo stuff and just having fun.

Nov 6, 2018 at 6:26 AM
The TideWalker
Modding Community Discord Founder
"That dog!"
How did I not see this thread sooner?

Here's the final Blargo on Crack YTP

I had to do something to get the insanity of the modcon rush out of my system

I STILL have no idea what this is even though I spent like an hour making it.

Nov 6, 2018 at 12:31 PM
"Huzzah!"
How did I not see this thread sooner?

Here's the final Blargo on Crack YTP

I had to do something to get the insanity of the modcon rush out of my system

I STILL have no idea what this is even though I spent like an hour making it.
Oh My God! you used the illuminati machine video where me an Bishop were hanging out.

Here is a video of me reacting it

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 6, 2018 at 3:10 PM
The TideWalker
Modding Community Discord Founder
"That dog!"
Oops I guess I uploaded it to the wrong channel, and everybody knows my family name now.

Oh well it only took about 5 years.

Nov 6, 2018 at 5:15 PM
Giving it my all and shooting for the moon.
Modding Community Discord Admin
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Oops I guess I uploaded it to the wrong channel, and everybody knows my family name now.

Oh well it only took about 5 years.
You could have done a switcharoo. I didn't even notice it was a seperate channel.

Nov 7, 2018 at 8:06 AM
Novice Member
"Officially Worth 1 Rupee"
looks gay af but better than blargo, somehow

Nov 7, 2018 at 2:08 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Yeah so I don't really think there was any untoward intent, but also "I made a meme" threads aren't really appropriate here
...or anywhere for that matter
maybe stick it in profile feed next time