Ballos things

Sep 19, 2017 at 3:35 AM
lol
Modding Community Discord Moderator
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Ballos causes the island to fall, but Ballos' power is suppressed by the core. I suspect that either his desire to die manifests as "lets ram the island into the ground", or his magic naturally negates the island's natural ability to levitate. Take your pick.

The core was probably created by Jenka.

Well Chaba says this in the Labryinth shop:
"A witch named Jenka locked us in here.
It's not like she hates us.
The reason she put us in the
Labyrinth is to protect some kind
of secret kept in here.
But we Gaudi have bad memories so we
forget what we're protecting.
Sorry!
" (Event 410)
I think this can be inferred she built the core along with the island in attempts to lock Ballos away from hurting anybody. With the Guadi being told by Jenka to protect it, it can be seen as she possibly created the core, but she couldn't handle it by herself or just didn't want too and enlisted the Guadi to do it for her.

Sep 19, 2017 at 4:44 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Actually there is no implication that she built the island. The hell exposition said that she "confined" Ballos on the island. Whether the island was floating or not before Ballos' confinement there is subject to question.

Sep 19, 2017 at 4:55 AM
lol
Modding Community Discord Moderator
True, but I feel she had some role in relation to the island other than just confining Ballos and assigning the Guadi to protect the core. To make sure, the island floats on its own and Ballos and the core were more or less just adding to an already balanced scale. Does that mean Jenka created the core or is it she that she thought the core kept the island afloat and it also happens to conteracted Ballos' negativity?

Sep 19, 2017 at 6:24 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I really think that the core existing beforehand with the ability to counter Ballos' magic, and Jenka somehow able to discover that is far too unlikely to ever be feasable.

Either the core was created by Jenka, or it existed and was repurposed, with the former being the most likely scenario.

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2017 at 9:53 PM
ZYZZ Spur is the best gun because its super cool
Ballos causes the island to fall, but Ballos' power is suppressed by the core. I suspect that either his desire to die manifests as "lets ram the island into the ground", or his magic naturally negates the island's natural ability to levitate. Take your pick.

The core was probably created by Jenka.
Hmm...

I'll say as long as a =Crown= still exists (because ballos made it) the island will still be forced to start falling. There will be another core thuogh, i have the plan for that