Mar 25, 2006 at 7:07 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Can any one tell me how to get an avatar?i tried, but i cuoldn't. then i read the faq on how to do it, and it said stuff about someone enableing avatars .....i don't know......

Mar 26, 2006 at 10:28 PM
Visitor From the Past...
Forum Founder
"..."
From the Forum Rules FAQ:

To use an avatar, go into your User CP ---> User Options ---> Change Avatar. Here you may pick a new avatar or change your current avatar.

Avatar file size maximum is 30KB and dimensions cannot exceed that of 100 X 100 pixels. While we do like animated avatars, the only problem we have with them is when they move too fast and loop constantly. These are very annoying and distracting to look at when reading posts, so if you choose to use an animated avatar make sure it has some pauses in between or slow down the frame rate.

The same levels of restriction are placed on Profile Images.

Permission to upload custom avatars and profile images is given to members who have had at least 10 counting posts and have been registered for 7 days.

-SkyeWelse

Mar 27, 2006 at 2:12 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
i hope i don't sound stupid,but i can't find user options...

Mar 27, 2006 at 2:39 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
click on user cp under the gameflaws banner

Along the side it says settings and options, go down the list to find avatar, sig, and other options.