Attempted murd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2016 at 3:14 AM
The "C" in "college" is for "crippling debt".
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Yes, how dare he not type his own language properly! Mark him as a spambot! Actually, mark every person who doesn't use grammar properly as a spambot, why don't we?

Bad grammar is one thing. I have no idea what he's even saying, there's no syntax to be had in either his English or Spanish. It's one thing if you have poor grammar, it's another entirely if you have none. I don't have an issue with working around an individual's bad grammar (unless it's a professional work). But I really don't even know what he's saying at all. You're all attempting to respond to his posts with a semblance of an idea of what he's saying but for all you know you could be interpreting his posts completely wrong and you'd never know.

n the 1 I was already say in the 2

If you can successfully interpret what he's saying here, I will gladly start trying to work around his incoherence.

Jun 25, 2016 at 4:54 AM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
If you can successfully interpret what he's saying here, I will gladly start trying to work around his incoherence.
ok, I'll take a crack at it.
1 + 2 = 3
there are 3 sides and corners in a triangle...
a triangle is the sameshape as...
murd is Illululu confirmed!
175417397-290.jpg.jpeg

Jun 25, 2016 at 5:44 AM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
He said that he already played Rave 1, he was asking the question for "Rave 2" (Chef's mod).

Jun 25, 2016 at 10:32 PM
He said that he already played Rave 1, he was asking the question for "Rave 2" (Chef's mod).

How the hell did you get that out of what he said?

Jun 25, 2016 at 10:39 PM
War criminal
Context, really. At first, he asked the question on how to open the door to the Rave in the threads to both games. We thought he was asking for the first game, so we gave him the answer to the first game, and then he said
Which probably implies that he meant in the sequel, or rather, Chef's sequel, as there's no locked door before the Rave in the real sequel.

Jun 25, 2016 at 10:42 PM
Context, really. At first, he asked the question on how to open the door to the Rave in the threads to both games. We thought he was asking for the first game, so we gave him the answer to the first game, and then he said

Which probably implies that he meant in the sequel, or rather, Chef's sequel, as there's no locked door before the Rave in the real sequel.

Still, this is highly circumstansial. You have no idea if that's actually what he meant. If you can't be coherent enough to convey clear meaning in your posts you shouldn't be on a forum.

Jun 25, 2016 at 10:53 PM
War criminal
I'm just saying, @modmake couldn't speak English properly either, and yet no one saw him as a spambot due to his poor English. Rather, he was helped, despite the increased difficulty in communicating with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.