Attempted murd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 14, 2016 at 11:55 PM
The "C" in "college" is for "crippling debt".
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Jun 15, 2016 at 12:09 AM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Why is this guy not banned yet? He seems like a bot to me.
He's not. He's just really bad at English, and probably isn't that good at Spanish grammar, either.

Jun 15, 2016 at 3:49 AM
Forever 12
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
So, what exactly happens as the door opens to Rave Reach™? I'm assuming Rave Reach is a spin-off of the successful Rave Story™©® franchise of Video Games, and I'm looking forward to seeing it at E3 2016

Jun 15, 2016 at 4:25 AM
Oh yeah, I remember playing this. I can appreciate the work you put into it, because it looks and behaves fantastically, but this kind of game is not my favorite genre, so I remember getting bored with it.

Jun 19, 2016 at 5:55 AM
War criminal
n the 1 I was already say in the 2
It's impossible to access the Rave in this mod, because it's a lie. It ends on that part.
Es imposible a entrar el Rave en este mod, porque es una mentíra. Lo termina en ese parte.

Jun 23, 2016 at 4:53 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
ffffuuuu 1 april idiots day
me idiot
It's impossible to access the Rave in this mod, because it's a lie. It ends on that part.
Es imposible a entrar el Rave en este mod, porque es una mentíra. Lo termina en ese parte.

ffffuuuu

Jun 24, 2016 at 5:37 PM
Jun 24, 2016 at 8:49 PM
Jun 24, 2016 at 8:50 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
why would it be a bot, they haven't tried to advertise anything.

Jun 24, 2016 at 9:13 PM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
Come on Noxid, are you so blind? They advertised April Fool(')s day.
That being said: I kinda doubt they're 32. Nobody here is that old.
Many people probably sign on as a different age here and are still people. You don't have to be a robot to be a liar and bad at grammer

Jun 24, 2016 at 9:35 PM
War criminal
What does this even mean?!
He can't speak English. And his grammar in Spanish isn't probably that good, which explains the Google Translate errors.

Jun 24, 2016 at 11:44 PM
He can't speak English. And his grammar in Spanish isn't probably that good, which explains the Google Translate errors.

Yes, yes, I get that he can't speak English, and I guessed he used Google Translate, but if his grammar in Spanish is that bad... I feel like it's better to just label him (or her) as a spam bot instead of trying to accommodate for someone who can't speak any language very fluently. At least @masro has the capability to speak his own language properly. I don't mind accommodating for him/her whatsoever.

Jun 24, 2016 at 11:46 PM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
Yes, yes, I get that he can't speak English, and I guessed he used Google Translate, but if his grammar in Spanish is that bad... I feel like it's better to just label him (or her) as a spam bot instead of trying to accommodate for someone who can't speak any language very fluently. At least @masro has the capability to speak his own language properly. I don't mind accommodating for him/her whatsoever.
we should shun a person for not having the same capabilities we have?

Jun 24, 2016 at 11:48 PM
War criminal
Yes, how dare he not type his own language properly! Mark him as a spambot! Actually, mark every person who doesn't use grammar properly as a spambot, why don't we?

Status
Not open for further replies.