Assembly Hacks For Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2020 at 7:13 AM
Part-Time Perfectionist
Pixel Cut-Content Discord Admin
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
I am now accepting hack commissions! If you would like some more complex features in your mod, but aren't up to programming them yourself, then I may well be able to give you what you need.
I have plenty of experience hacking Cave Story, but I can also make hacks for Cave Story+, Glasses (Megane), and Ikachan. (subject to an increased wait time)
Prices are all in Australian Dollars.
Pricing is assessed based on how much time I believe I will have to spend in order to finish your hack.
  • $2 for extremely fast hacks.
  • $5 for fast hacks.
  • $10 for slow hacks.
  • $20 for very time consuming hacks.
  • $?? for extremely time consuming hacks. Prices will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
  • Send me a description of the hack that you want.
  • I will confirm specific details and make sure that we're on the same page. This is your last chance to change your description.
  • I will tell you the price and request the payment via PayPal, at which point you can back out if you want.
  • After receiving the payment I will start creating your hack. I may also request additional clarification.
  • Once I believe that the hack is finished, I will send you a final patch, compatible with Booster's Lab's Hex Patcher.
If you believe that it does not adhere to your description, I can update the hack.
If I believe that I significantly over-estimated the workload, I may give you a partial refund.
If you would like a hack, you can message on the forums or send me an email at contact@ichor.dev!

Mar 1, 2020 at 10:49 AM
"Huzzah!"
Funny joke. Made me laugh.

Mar 1, 2020 at 3:36 PM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Fair enough, then

Mar 1, 2020 at 9:54 PM
Soup Man
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
cant believe noxid was charging 10 dollars for TSC hacks.
these prices look somewhat reasonable, but I don't think anyone will pay up unless they want a really cool custom boss or something.

Mar 4, 2020 at 12:54 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
You know what actually no I'm not just sitting on this

I'd made it as clear to you as possible that you were on your last patch of thin ice and this is more than enough indication that you don't care how far you sink

Every thread you make now is dodgier than the last one and that's not even getting into the continuing rise arrogance in inverse proportion to how much value you offer this community

The justifications are gone now, and you're going with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.