Anyone thinking that Booster is the bad guy?

Sep 13, 2015 at 11:23 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Because i do, i think that booster is secretly agent of doctor or something. Idk why, i just think that he is.
EDIT:
Ok, i have some facts now.
-If Quote talks to Booster in labirynth, he dies, so maybe, i said MAYBE Quote killed him. Also, skipping him is something like leaving him for dead.
-Booster used teleport to Kazuma's shelter. Then why didn't he help him before?
-Booster has his 'home' in prefab building, which is VERY near throne room.
-how is he able to know where quote is at the time? I mean he teleported to arthur's house exactly when quote entered it.
-He tells you that you are robot exactly when he is supposed to go to sand zone, very dangerous place. It sounds like he said it only because he didn't want to go there.
-How did booster escape from the labirynth if there were no power in the teleport?
-Why isn't he trying to help you somehow, instead only staying in arthur's house?

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2015 at 11:28 AM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
It might be nice if you had a reason to think why Booster is the Big Bad.
Especially since he was most likely born after Ballos was.

Sep 13, 2015 at 11:32 AM
Well, it's discussion, not my theory.

Sep 13, 2015 at 4:27 PM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
Well, it's discussion, not my theory.
Then why did you put this in theories and not discussion? There is literally no evidence that I can think of that professor Buster is evil. True enough his when you first meet him its pretty scetchy, but in no way does he ever betray you in anyway.

Sep 13, 2015 at 4:50 PM
Then why did you put this in theories and not discussion? There is literally no evidence that I can think of that professor Buster is evil. True enough his when you first meet him its pretty scetchy, but in no way does he ever betray you in anyway.
Every post in theories section is a question and discussion, so i don't see why mine should be different.

Sep 13, 2015 at 4:57 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Every post in theories section is a question and discussion, so i don't see why mine should be different.

Most posts here will normally try to somewhat justify the theories they propose, rather than just propose a one sentence question. It's much easier to have a discussion if you give us an actual starting point, like maybe if you were to explain in further detail why you believe booster is "the" bad guy.

Sep 13, 2015 at 4:58 PM
Most posts here will normally try to somewhat justify the theories they propose, rather than just propose a one sentence question. It's much easier to have a discussion if you give us an actual starting point, like maybe if you were to explain in further detail why you believe booster is "the" bad guy.
:(

Sep 13, 2015 at 5:04 PM
Professional Whatever
i think quote is the villain because robots are evil

Sep 13, 2015 at 5:05 PM
Perpetually out of it
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
You're providing a hypothesis without anything to spark discussion, and as it stands I don't think anyone shares your view, mainly because you haven't given anyone a reason to agree, much less consider it

Sep 13, 2015 at 5:28 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
does anyone else here think that bush did 9/11?

Sep 13, 2015 at 5:30 PM
Been here way too long...
How could Bush fly 4 planes at once >_> he doesn't even have a pilot's license

Sep 13, 2015 at 5:35 PM
Now i edited it, hope it'll help
You're providing a hypothesis without anything to spark discussion, and as it stands I don't think anyone shares your view, mainly because you haven't given anyone a reason to agree, much less consider it

Sep 13, 2015 at 6:14 PM
leader of the meme team feat. tom, snaf and polad
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Because i do, i think that booster is secretly agent of doctor or something. Idk why, i just think that he is.

Weird that he would help Quote defeat the doctor, then.

-If Quote talks to Booster in labirynth, he dies, so maybe, i said MAYBE Quote killed him. Also, skipping him is something like leaving him for dead.

This is a little weird, but I've always assumed that Booster dies when he talks to him at that point because he's done his part, and is ready to stop fighting it (since he's clearly injured). And also perhaps he would need the booster to safely make it down to the teleporter below (it's a pretty big drop he'd break his legs if it weren't a game) to repair it. Which is why Quote leaving him allows him to not give away the booster, and use it on his own to teleport out.

??

That's because that's where everybody arrived. The helicopter they used to reach the island itself is also there, you probably noticed.

-how is he able to know where quote is at the time? I mean he teleported to arthur's house exactly when quote entered it.

Plot convenience. Where does he have to go but Arthur's House? And Quote just so happened to be there.

-He tells you that you are robot exactly when he is supposed to go to sand zone, very dangerous place. It sounds like he said it only because he didn't want to go there.

It's more likely that he chose you because, with you being a robot, you're more equipped to handle the dangerous terrain and enemies than anyone else is. Plus you probably have a rocket launcher at that point.

-How did booster escape from the labirynth if there were no power in the teleport?

It wasn't that there was no power, it just wasn't repaired. He could've fixed it.

-Why isn't he trying to help you somehow, instead only staying in arthur's house?

He's an old man, not to mention Human, so not really built for fighting by your side like Curly. Plus, again, he's still injured, atleast somewhat.

Sep 13, 2015 at 6:36 PM
Weird that he would help Quote defeat the doctor, then.

This is a little weird, but I've always assumed that Booster dies when he talks to him at that point because he's done his part, and is ready to stop fighting it (since he's clearly injured). And also perhaps he would need the booster to safely make it down to the teleporter below (it's a pretty big drop he'd break his legs if it weren't a game) to repair it. Which is why Quote leaving him allows him to not give away the booster, and use it on his own to teleport out.

??

That's because that's where everybody arrived. The helicopter they used to reach the island itself is also there, you probably noticed.

Plot convenience. Where does he have to go but Arthur's House? And Quote just so happened to be there.

It's more likely that he chose you because, with you being a robot, you're more equipped to handle the dangerous terrain and enemies than anyone else is. Plus you probably have a rocket launcher at that point.

It wasn't that there was no power, it just wasn't repaired. He could've fixed it.

He's an old man, not to mention Human, so not really built for fighting by your side like Curly. Plus, again, he's still injured, atleast somewhat.
Nice post. And, he could teleport to kazuma when he was trapped inside shelter, so why was he waiting for qoute to open the door?

Sep 13, 2015 at 6:49 PM
leader of the meme team feat. tom, snaf and polad
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Nice post. And, he could teleport to kazuma when he was trapped inside shelter, so why was he waiting for qoute to open the door?

He most likely wasn't waiting. We don't know if he could've teleported to Kazuma at any time; presumably he teleported to that location after getting away from the doctor (perhaps they were in the plantation), and Quote just so happened to get the door open at the same time.

Sep 13, 2015 at 6:50 PM
He most likely wasn't waiting. We don't know if he could've teleported to Kazuma at any time; presumably he teleported to that location after getting away from the doctor (perhaps they were in the plantation), and Quote just so happened to get the door open at the same time.
If you think so.

Sep 14, 2015 at 2:57 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Booster passes the baton so to speak. He loses his drive to live as a result.

The teleporter is linked to the Plantation jail Kazuma and Booster both escaped from. It is also a one-way transfer.

"Prefab" is short for "prefabricated". That building was set up when the expedition (Sue, Date, Booster, Kazuma, Itoh and Momorin) arrived. That is why the helicopter is right next to it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prefabricated_home

He escaped the same way Kazuma did. And no, he didn't know when Quote would arrive.

By completing the Booster 2.0 according to Pixel. And power does return to the teleporter later in the game.

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2015 at 6:06 AM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
The teleporter is linked to the Plantation jail Kazuma and Booster both escaped from. It is also a one-way transfer.
This makes me wonder, why can Quote go only back and forth with the teleporter if he entered from the plantation, while he can't use it from grasstown first.

Sep 14, 2015 at 6:29 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
This makes me wonder, why can Quote go only back and forth with the teleporter if he entered from the plantation, while he can't use it from grasstown first.
Because he can't. You cannot use that teleporter from Grasstown, only from Plantation. That never changes at any point in the game. There is no "going back and forth".

Sep 14, 2015 at 8:52 AM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
Because he can't. You cannot use that teleporter from Grasstown, only from Plantation. That never changes at any point in the game. There is no "going back and forth".
You can use it after you find the other end in the plantation. The room with the mimiga in the prison cells