anybody exited for super smash bros 4?

Jun 12, 2014 at 4:40 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
i personally am i want to get both versions but only have a 3ds and im not getting any money anytime soon

Jun 12, 2014 at 4:53 PM
"Huzzah!"
I, personally, can't wait for this game, and I really want to try out Mega Man's attack skills.

Jun 12, 2014 at 5:04 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
I can't imagine playing a fighting game with that god awful control stick on the 3DS, so if I'm getting this I'll have to purchase a WiiU. I suppose I have plenty of reason to with what has been announced.

With Capcom and Namco added to the mix, I wonder what they'll do in the future?

Jun 12, 2014 at 5:30 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I'm seriously excited, and based on what we saw at e3, the 3ds version looks like it might even be better than brawl, even with the limiting hardware capabilities. It's gonna be awesome x3

Jun 12, 2014 at 7:10 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
It royally sucks that Waluigi is again going to be an assist in SSB4, sadly. He was the only character i really wanted playable in smash.

Jun 12, 2014 at 8:18 PM
scrungy
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Jun 13, 2014 at 12:53 AM
Forever 12
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Waluigi's Move set:

-Kick
-Moustache Whip
-Moustache Fly
-Booger Block
-Final Smash: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jun 13, 2014 at 1:48 AM
scrungy
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
If you are asking if I am excited for Smash, however, then I will be as soon as they announce Purple Man

Jun 13, 2014 at 1:55 AM
Mrs. Policewoman
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
I can't wait for it, ssb4 is going to be

Jun 13, 2014 at 2:25 AM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
I /still/ don't understand why people want Waluigi or, to a lesser extent, Ridley as playable characters. :confused:

Until Gardevoir is added in Smash Bros. XXVI (and is inevitably screwed up somehow), I'm pretty happy with the revealed characters. The lack of Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff, and Ness so far makes me a tad nervous, but all of the newcomers look really cool. :3
...well, I don't care about Villager much, but he looks decent.
who am i kidding gardevoir will never get in and that's pretty much fine

Jun 13, 2014 at 2:33 AM
tem go to colleg and make u prouds!!!
Polaris said:
I /still/ don't understand why people want Waluigi or, to a lesser extent, Ridley as playable characters. :confused:
I don't understand either considering Waluigi's only appearances ever were in Mario Party, Mario Kart, and all those other Mario spinoff games that Nintendo tries to make a big deal out of that in reality no one cares about. But yeah, my exitment levels are quite high for the new Smash Bros.

Jun 13, 2014 at 2:42 AM
Perpetually out of it
The true story behind Waluigi's dejection.

I really don;t see why people want him in; he's got less to work with as a moveset than Pac-man, even.
(I'm sorry I just really don't like Waluigi as a character)

I'm starting to think the Gematsu leaks posted a couple months back were true, what with Palutena and Mii being confirmed for smash recently and all. All that's left are Chrom and Shulk.

Personally, I've wanted Simon Belmont in smash for a while now, but with Konami's relation with Nintendo right now I'm not entirely sure.
I can dream okay.

Jun 13, 2014 at 3:09 AM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Oh! I forgot to mention that. I'm really, really happy that they used the Pac-Man World design for him instead of the newer one. ^.^

Jun 13, 2014 at 4:20 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Lets be honest though, I hated the inclusion of Zero Suit Samus in Brawl (the Zero Suit is supposed to be ridiculously weak as it is the inner lining of Samus' Power Suit, yet it is a main contender for the sake of fan service), so you can say I already "exited" the series.

Polaris said:
to a lesser extent, Ridley
Because playing as Ridley would be beyond awesome.

Jun 13, 2014 at 6:39 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
i cant wait, i need learn more Mario moves with this new speed in game, pac-man i want to choose you xD

Jun 13, 2014 at 7:46 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
andwhyisit said:
Lets be honest though, I hated the inclusion of Zero Suit Samus in Brawl (the Zero Suit is supposed to be ridiculously weak as it is the inner lining of Samus' Power Suit, yet it is a main contender for the sake of fan service), so you can say I already "exited" the series.

Because playing as Ridley would be beyond awesome.
Zero suit samus was awesome :D
the physicality of whether or not her attacks would do damage isn't really a problem, because... it's smash bros... I'm pretty sure the pikmin couldn't exactly damage ganondorf in a realistic situation. It's meant to be unrealistic. Also, there's only one metroid rep without her, which would be bad. And ridley seems like he would be too big, or look ridiculous because of his reduced size.

On another note, it looks to me like the way that they're gonna balance the characters out in this game is gonna be to have EVERYONE being overpowered, then it should still be fair, and easier for newcomers to pick up and play. Is that the impression that other people got...?

Jun 13, 2014 at 8:14 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Waluigi being only destined to appear in spinoffs (I still wonder why Nintendo hasn't done anything with him), he'd be a great character to represent the tennis/kart/party/whatever games in the very least. You really don't need to think hard to give him a proper moveset with the crazy shit he does in said games, but even if you really can't think of anything you can still give him a moveset based on spinoff games. And yeah, nowadays i only play the spinoffs with my friends and leave the mainstray games at the wayside. Tried to play Galaxy but somehow couldn't really stand it. Maybe i'm just getting too old.

Waluigi was actually that popular that people made a character hack for him to make him playable in Brawl, custom moves and all. I really wanted him in because he's such a crass, insane and chaotic character he'd be really fun and unpredictable to play as. People also want Daisy in (which i'd like to see playable aswell) but she hasn't been in the mainstray games for so long now.

I really can't say that i dig any of the newcomers this time around. I don't know what kind of mentallity you need to have to pick a random starter pokemon over Gardevoir, but i guess it just happened.

Jun 13, 2014 at 2:22 PM
But there are way too many mario reps as it is ._.
There's Mario, Peach, Luigi, Bowser, almost definitely Wario as an unlockable character, and there's ones related to Mario like Yoshi and Donkey Kong ¬_¬ I think that's too many as it is, and that other series need to get more reps, such as sonic, who despite being not Nintendo, could definitely do with someone else that's playable, like Tails or something...

Basically, if I think that Mario is going to get another rep (which I hope not), then I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be Waluigi, just because there's one more character which absolutely needs a spot:

PINK GOLD PEACH!!!!

Jun 13, 2014 at 4:22 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"

it would epic to see could strife in SSB4 after i seen a hack on SSBB where someone taken the textures for 4 characters and replaced then with knuckles, cloud, kid goku, and ichigo sakarai (bleach)