Any fans of Super hexagon?

Feb 23, 2014 at 10:24 AM
lol
Modding Community Discord Moderator
"All your forum are belong to us!"
If you play this game tell me;
1. what is you favorite level?
2. what is your most hated level (can't be the hexagonest stages)?
3. Which song from the track do you like most?

Example answer:
1.Hyper Hexagoner stage.
2.Hyper Hexagon stage.
3.The ending theme or Hexagonest stage theme.

Feb 23, 2014 at 2:55 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
1. Hyper Hexagonest.
2. Hyper Hexagoner.
3. Hexagonest/Hyper Hexagonest.

Feb 23, 2014 at 3:07 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
No.
You are the only one. Nobody else in the entire history of the universe has ever played Super Hexagon. It is an experience known to you, and you alone. Nobody likes it. Nobody cares. As you walk down this path of solitude, a thought crosses your mind - does Super Hexagon even exist? Do I even exist? The thought seeps into your mind, firmly rooting itself in the base of your psyche. You try to ignore it at first, but it makes itself heard in the whispers of doubt that plague every moment of your life. You try to fight it, but it resists, taking hold of your every waking thought. No, it must be real, but how can it be? I know I have experienced it, but, how can I know that even those memories are not some elaborate falsification, perpetrated by my own deceitful mind or perhaps... perhaps even by some malevolent outside force?
These questions grip you and drive you deeper into isolation and madness by the day. You lock yourself away, studying Super Hexagon (or is it??) for the keys as to why only you are aware of its existence. The techno beat becomes the the only thing you know. After weeks of solitude and maddened scrawling on the walls, you are unable to find the answer, and take your own life out of desperation.
All because you made a shitty thread with a stupid title
good job.

Feb 23, 2014 at 3:12 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
This is really funny, because I just got Super Hexagon yesterday.

1. Umm... Hexagon?
2. Maybe Hexagoner since I don't like the music (it sounds kinda jarring)
3. Hexagonest (Not counting Hexagon, which takes it's betas music, this was the first Super Hexagon song I heard)

And maybe we should talk about our high scores and such, too, so that it kinda feels more of a discussion.

Feb 23, 2014 at 5:52 PM
Professional Whatever
obliviousness intensifies

Feb 23, 2014 at 5:58 PM
Perpetually out of it
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Cold, Noxid is being sarcastic here, in case you couldn't tell.

Feb 23, 2014 at 5:59 PM
Professional Whatever
ColdCallerloppy said:
OBLIVIOUSNESS INTENSIFIES
{{{[[[(((MAXIMUM OBLIVIOUS)))]]]}}}

Feb 23, 2014 at 6:54 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Entry Level Internet Placement Test:
1) what is jokes
2) what is sarcasm
3) what is context clues
4) what is google

if you cannot answer all of these questions you may not have the necessary skills to operate an internet; please seek additional training and attempt the test again when you are more prepared.

Feb 23, 2014 at 9:01 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Well Cold, pretty much everyone else could tell it was sarcasm, but I mean you might have mistaken it for hostility..so I can't really blame you..

And regarding the post,
I can't really say I have a favorite level, and I haven't played in a super long time, but my favorite in terms of appearance is probably the level with white + changing saturated color. My favorite musical composition from the game is probably Focus.

Also, if you like super hexagon, I would recommend Pivvot and/or the Impossible Game. They are both simple action twitch video games with nice sound tracks..and seizure inducing colors.

Feb 23, 2014 at 9:37 PM
Beakface
Oh lookie, I bookmarked Super Hexagon's music a while back when I discovered the game. I can't remember which one is my favourite...all of them, maybe? It's a tie between "Focus" and "Courtesy".

I never played a lot of Super Hexagon and it was only the Flash version of it. Didn't last more than five seconds in a game, I think. It's not really my type. I didn't even know this game had levels to be honest.

Feb 23, 2014 at 9:53 PM
tem go to colleg and make u prouds!!!
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Well, I like the third level music the best cuz it's cool and amazing and yeah. That's all.

Feb 27, 2014 at 9:02 PM
lol
Modding Community Discord Moderator
Pomfy said:
Well Cold, pretty much everyone else could tell it was sarcasm, but I mean you might have mistaken it for hostility..so I can't really blame you..

And regarding the post,
I can't really say I have a favorite level, and I haven't played in a super long time, but my favorite in terms of appearance is probably the level with white + changing saturated color. My favorite musical composition from the game is probably Focus.

Also, if you like super hexagon, I would recommend Pivvot and/or the Impossible Game. They are both simple action twitch video games with nice sound tracks..and seizure inducing colors.
I have both of these games and I'm a fan of the (what I call) "Reaction" genre. They're fun addicting and they let me enjoy and have fun beating the records of others.

Jun 5, 2015 at 12:59 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
[ deleted ]

Jun 5, 2015 at 2:32 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Cue thread merge.

Jun 5, 2015 at 9:53 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
ok I feel dumb
i need to learn what a search bar is