Another Music Challenge...

ROUND 1: Which ORG do you think best fit its character? (Pick two)

• "Death Waltz" by ColdCallerloppy for the Doctor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Eatbleed" by Phantop CS for Mahin

• "Unholy Demon" by 2DBro for Ballos

• Total voters
Aug 24, 2015 at 9:46 PM
2dbro
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Last edited:
Aug 24, 2015 at 9:52 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Aug 25, 2015 at 3:54 AM
THE suus
"Keep on rollin'!"
WOW my entry is late. Almost didn't do it! Again. Oops.

Well here it is, Momo's theme.

Chivalry is Dead

Aug 25, 2015 at 6:43 AM
Beakface
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Is hate (or somebody else) going to be making a video again? Somebody should definitely make it once all of the entries have been submitted because it was pretty helpful last time.

Yeah I was about to ask the same thing as well. I'd be willing to make a video compilation if hate or no one else wants to.

Aug 25, 2015 at 4:13 PM
The "C" in "college" is for "crippling debt".
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Uh... technically yours was 31min late. So... IDK if everyone else is okay with letting it pass but for now, you can't submit as it was past the deadline.

Yeah I was about to ask the same thing as well. I'd be willing to make a video compilation if hate or no one else wants to.
That would be awesome, thanks!

I changed the voting schedule to allow Random-storykeeper time to make the video.

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2015 at 4:19 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Uh... technically yours was 31min late. So... IDK if everyone else is okay with letting it pass but for now, you can't submit as it was past the deadline.
I'd say it's fine. I think some of us were a little confused on the deadline because it didn't specify if we could submit on the day of or if it had to be before (and the exact time certainly wasn't specified, so there's always the problem with time zones).

EDIT: Actually, looking at the wording in the first post, my first point is kind of invalid. But my point about the time zones still stands.

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2015 at 4:25 PM
I'd say it's fine. I think some of us were a little confused on the deadline because it didn't specify if we could submit on the day of or if it had to be before (and the exact time certainly wasn't specified, so there's always the problem with time zones).

Alright then, I'll post it under entries.

Aug 25, 2015 at 6:58 PM
Beakface
Yeah when you say something like

Entries are due August 25th.

I get the implication that the entry is still valid on the 25th, but on the 26th, it's not. A more clear wording could be something like "Submit your entry before August 25." Or even specifying a due time would at least let competitors know how much time they have on that due day.

Aug 25, 2015 at 7:56 PM
Yeah when you say something like

I get the implication that the entry is still valid on the 25th, but on the 26th, it's not. A more clear wording could be something like "Submit your entry before August 25." Or even specifying a due time would at least let competitors know how much time they have on that due day.

Yeah, in the future I will include that. Originally, however, the post implied that (since the poll was going up that day) entries were due before that day. But I changed the schedule to allow you plenty of time (about five days) to make the video.

Aug 25, 2015 at 8:53 PM
Beakface
Yeah, in the future I will include that. Originally, however, the post implied that (since the poll was going up that day) entries were due before that day. But I changed the schedule to allow you plenty of time (about five days) to make the video.
No need; I'm already finished. Although do you want me to include Takeshi's just recently submitted entry?

btw here's the video

If you want me to include Takeshi's entry just let me know and I'll add it in.

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2015 at 10:37 PM
No need; I'm already finished. Although do you want me to include Takeshi's just recently submitted entry?

btw here's the video

If you want me to include Takeshi's entry just let me know and I'll add it in.

No, he knew the poll was going up today because I only changed the schedule today. Sorry Takeshi. Better luck next time.

Thanks for the video Random! I'll add it into the post and start polling!

Aug 25, 2015 at 11:26 PM
Veteran Member
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
I think At Ease V2 is the best one by far.
Just my opinion, don't be offended.

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2015 at 11:49 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
RSK, when your song is over 2 minutes long, I don't think we need it looped twice in the video. Your song takes up more than 20% of the running time.

As for the songs themselves, I think my favorites were TPMalco and Chivalry is Dead, with At Ease v2 coming just short in third.

Aug 26, 2015 at 12:50 AM
Beakface
Oops :awesomeface: Somehow I was thinking of consistency in terms of looping, not time length. Anywho, it's been duly noted for next time (if there is a next time).

That aside, I'm not 100% sure on who to vote yet. There are some very good entries, and I think I can narrow it down to four so far. Strangely enough, most if not all of my favourite entries are from participants who only submitted one, not two. Which is strange because I distinctly remember SuperJaws saying that he was going to have to ask for one entry per person.

EDIT: Yeah, right here:
Yeah, I think I'm going to have to ask for one entry per participant. You should say your character up front now, and if you do change it, just let me know.

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2015 at 3:20 AM
Oops :awesomeface: Somehow I was thinking of consistency in terms of looping, not time length. Anywho, it's been duly noted for next time (if there is a next time).

That aside, I'm not 100% sure on who to vote yet. There are some very good entries, and I think I can narrow it down to four so far. Strangely enough, most if not all of my favourite entries are from participants who only submitted one, not two. Which is strange because I distinctly remember SuperJaws saying that he was going to have to ask for one entry per person.

EDIT: Yeah, right here:

I changed my mind later when everyone decided it was okay. That post originally began with "For now...." Not sure what happened to that.