• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

Old topic!
The last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.
Jan 27, 2019 at 6:00 PM
Perfectionist
CS Beta Content Discord Admin
CSE Discord Moderator
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
Don't forget to with all certainty not ask me nothing and I won't not answer completely %100 honestly.

Ask awayyy!

Jan 27, 2019 at 7:24 PM
Serri Online
Best elf
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Did you get permission from Robin and Dunc to remake their mod?

Jan 27, 2019 at 7:32 PM
Tommy Cool
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
origin of your username, origin of the capitalization of your username, origin of the pronunciation of your username
^^^lmao this

Jan 27, 2019 at 7:34 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Okay this is really going to sound odd but- Is the trans finished yet?

Jan 27, 2019 at 7:49 PM
Perfectionist
CSE Discord Moderator
MMMMMMh, are you gay?
(I am actually serious)
O my gawd ues
I have a boyyfriend, we've had sex. He's such a handsoem tiger.
His name is Devon, he's 15, he has blue hairs and blond eye. A real horny beast.

Why did you decide to make an AMA thread?
Because you're so sexy. :heart:

No, but I'm doing anyway. Aren't I bad sometimes like that?

origin of your username, origin of the capitalization of your username, origin of the pronunciation of your username
Well the origin is your mum. We were having a chat one time after a root and she was like "yeh that's the shit yo."
The capitalisation is nonna yo bidnes my Niger tiger. You don't get to ask an asian like myself a sensitive question like that, you know? Be more considerate next time.
And the pronunciation is the one that always trips up the crackers: you have to like... say it properly, and then you're pronouncing it correctly. Once you get that, you've really just got the whole thing. And then you can stick it in your gob and succ-- wait what was I talking about?

THAT'S NOT A FUCKING QUESTION
ROOOOOOARRRRR
RULE NUMBER ONE: ASK ME ANYTHING
REMMMEMBBERR ITTTTT GRRRRRRRRR :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun:

Okay this is really going to sound odd but- Is the trans finished yet?
Yeah, very nearly actually. I've spent the last 9 decades fine tuning the brain to make sure that the fine motor skills and speech processing are just PERFECT, along with everything else from before that. It's been so long and I hope you're all excited to have her in your homes!
She's posted to release March 4th 2019, so keep your eyes peeled at your local IKEA after that!

Jan 27, 2019 at 9:12 PM
2dbro
"Keep on rollin'!"
why are you the way you are

Jan 27, 2019 at 10:29 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Do you even exist?

Jan 28, 2019 at 12:44 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
why does my blood hurt

Jan 28, 2019 at 3:42 AM
Serri Online
Best elf
Joking aside, what do you think of the current state of this community and the general... nature of the more recent members?
Not my question, but I feel big things are gonna come out this year, soon the newbies will realize the true power of a veteran

Jan 28, 2019 at 4:00 AM
Cave++ Developer
"Keep on rollin'!"
Not my question, but I feel big things are gonna come out this year, soon the newbies will realize the true power of a veteran
Are vets finally gonna get actual guns?

Are we gonna finally get the like feature?

Am I gonna admit that I actually have the Cave Story Beta?

Find out on the next episode of Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

Jan 28, 2019 at 4:27 AM
Perfectionist
CSE Discord Moderator
uwu

Joking aside, what do you think of the current state of this community and the general... nature of the more recent members?
OML, like, all of the like, new members suck ass. Like the old ones are totally better, you know? Like uhhh.... all of... umm.... yeah whichever ones. You know?

why are you the way you are
BecaUSE I was sexually abused by a polar bear at the age of 6! And also Polaris 2 years ago.

No, hottie. I'm a figment of your silly little imagination! I'm just here to torture you endlessly. But don't worry, we're all going to be okay! As long as you don't listen to the nightmares that fill your mind when you sleep, EVERYTHING WILL BE O K A Y . OKAY?

why does my blood hurt
Because you're so HOT!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sometimes I trip myself up!

IS THIS A QUESTION?
I DIDN'T THINK SO.
GRRRR GET OUT OF MY APARTMENT!!!!

Oh I heard Trump's going to pass that one next month. Sounds exciting!
The what? Is that some kind of innuendo? Are you coming on to me? Eww, gross. Disgusting. Get away from meee.
あなたは洞窟物語βが居ますか。ないのぅ~
ROOOOAH QUestiOnnsz ONLYYYY

Jan 28, 2019 at 4:30 AM
Serri Online
Best elf

1. Only to put the animals out of their misery, like the olde days
2. Bug Noxid
3. You already have, now be a dear and hand it over to me
4. Subscribe to Pewdiepie

Jan 28, 2019 at 4:37 AM
2dbro
"Keep on rollin'!"
are we ever going to see a completed N.E.T. story

Jan 28, 2019 at 5:53 AM
Soup Man
"All your forum are belong to us!"
How do we get the members who have been here more than 3 years and think that they're better than all the new people because of that to leave, so the future of cave story modding can be left with the youth before y'all destroy them?

If people didn't die, there'd be no room for the younger generation. Haven't y'all seen Gurren Lagann?

Jan 28, 2019 at 6:17 AM
Serri Online
Best elf
How do we get the members who have been here more than 3 years and think that they're better than all the new people because of that to leave, so the future of cave story modding can be left with the youth before y'all destroy them?
If this was directed at me or zxin, i should probably clear things up with my statement, I mean it only so the newbies can have something to look up to, we haven't really been doing much of that, especially during the two contests last year

Jan 28, 2019 at 10:51 AM
Perfectionist
CSE Discord Moderator
are we ever going to see a completed N.E.T. story
Yep. It'll be coming out tomorrow at 2PM EST. There'll be two versions, one with the baby Toroko sex scenes removed.

Because smart people know that age, wisdom and maturity are all the same thing. They also have an incredible grasp of the concept of responsibility because they know that all of the aforementioned are birthrights that will be bestowed upon them with time. The pinnacle of overwhelming true intelligence.

If people didn't die, there'd be no room for the younger generation. Haven't y'all seen Gurren Lagann?
A statement laced with a question? Why, you must be of the Klever Kunt Klan! I've been waiting for you.
Also no, keep asking me and I'll definitely do it*.