Am I the only one who hates Itoh?

Jan 23, 2019 at 1:19 AM
The TideWalker
Modding Community Discord Founder
"That dog!"
The blocks leading up to the door were probably a part of a now collapsed walkway or building (for example, what Noxid did in Strife and Sacrifice). I mean like, why else would they be up there?

Maybe, but they would have to have been destroyed/removed by somebody and put somwhere. We don't see them anywhere in the village unless jack stuck them all in his pocket so I think they must have been removed a long time ago.

But then how does the gunsmith live- I'm actually going to stop asking questions.

Jan 23, 2019 at 2:01 AM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
But then how does the gunsmith live-
I can imagine it's the same way Toriel buys groceries in the Old Ruins in Undertale. There's just many things you just don't question.

Jan 23, 2019 at 4:52 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
The gunsmith buys fish from Kenpachi. He has an ancient version of the booster. Booster V 0.-75. (You can also get to the first cave via Booster 0.8, I've done it)

Feb 18, 2019 at 5:52 AM
Stoned Member
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Oh my god.
I told you guys saying his name three times in a thread will summon him back from the depths of hell.

Feb 18, 2019 at 5:58 AM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Insert description on a bad fanfic here
You know, you really didn't need to prove anything. Your history here is already enough, and given the redditors who came here hunting for you, your presences just refuses to leave here, either

Feb 18, 2019 at 6:03 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
You know, you really didn't need to prove anything. Your history here is already enough, and given the redditors who came here hunting for you, your presences just refuses to leave here, either

What about the fact that Flecko is 36 in the story, meaning that Maggie is 12?

[Edit by DT: nsfl]
Would you like to see the uncensored, even larger version? (I sincerely wish I had a fully naked version where Maggie is beaten, bloodied and crying myself)

Last edited by a moderator: